Search This Blog

Read-A-Thon Conclusion

Thursday, July 14, 2011
I wasn't entirely sure how many books I would get to read; aside from a certified nursing assistant class I literally read the whole time (even when I was walking my dog, much to the amusement of my neighbors). 
1) Intoxication: Tim Kizer
2) Fabulous Faces
3) Creep: Jennifer Hillier
4) Gog and Magog-the Devil's Descendants
5) With God All Things Are Possible: Tim Clark
6) Proof of the Afterlife
7) Days of Iron: Russel Proctor
8) Paper Children-An Immigrant's Legacy
9) The Ruin: Kenneth Fenter
10) The Key: Felicia Rogers
11) Groundswell: Katie Lee
12) Wrecker: Summer Wood
13) Beauty Queens: Libba Bray
14) Mercy: Rebecca Lim

I completed every challenge offered and had a lot of fun doing so-they are listed on the side of my blog. 
I had a lot of fun with this!  I love books and I love to go to the library or a bookstore and read for hours at a time.  I think the time is well spent and I literally feel better after I read a good ending.  I would love to do this again next year!
I can't believe I'm going to say this-but I might not read today -.-  my eyes hurt.  I managed to write reviews and publish them for almost all of these books too!  Thank you so much for this awesome read-a-thon, I really enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. How long was the event - one day? one week...?

  1. Anonymous said...:

    from July 11-13 :) ~Krystal Larson