Search This Blog

The Random Book About the Power of ANYone by Talia Y. Leman

Friday, November 9, 2012
A Random Book About the Power of Anyone


You can be greater than you know how to be. In a world where you are pushed to know more, this book will prove that your greatest asset is often not knowing. In a world where you are told it’s all in the planning, this book will encourage you to keep your cart ahead of your horse and allow your dreams to lead you. In a world where you are told you need to become someone, this book will show you that you already are someone.

The author—the foremost accidental expert on this subject—is Talia Leman. A high school student. Runner in the rain. Science enthusiast. World changer. Random kid.

Writing with infectious enthusiasm, humor, and resoluteness, she shares her secrets to being more than you know how to be, including Don’t Line Up Your Ducks, Sideways Is a Better Way to Go Forward, and Too Many Cooks Is the Right Number. In this unexpectedly poignant, strikingly honest, and informative guide, Talia Leman shows you how to make room for life’s surprises, demonstrating that everyone has what it takes to make a difference for anything that matters to them.

A Random Book about the Power of ANYone will move you to rethink and re-imagine what’s possible, one random inspiration, one random idea, one random person at a time.

Goodreads Summary


First of all, I think of myself as a leader. My mother is a life coach who taught me many different ways to be my own individual. This book takes what I’ve learned and condensed it into an entertaining read. Talia – the author – writes from her heart… nothing is left out. I’ve asked my mother and her co-workers to hand out and recommend this book to people who would like to learn and understand what it takes to make a difference.  My mom is currently reading it and, at the moment, in love with the stories.

When you get done reading, you’ll learn more about yourself and how you can become a better, stronger person while still being you. Even though I’m a proud leader, I’ve still taken tips and tricks away from the text. The book was easy to read, filled with different aspects of how to be a leader and how to improve yourself.  The author is in no way condescending and infuses the book with humor.  The reader may feel as if Leman is teaching him/her or telling him/her special secrets.  By the end of the book, I’m sure my mother will recommend The Random Book About the Power of ANYone to her clients. Great job Talia! You’ve definitely made a difference in people’s lives and not everyone can say that.  I would recommend this book to anyone who would like to learn about self-improvement and leadership skills.

5 Stars



*Reviewed by Rachel*

Find this book:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble



This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.

0 comments: