Becoming your Best Self: The Guide to Clarity, Inspiration, and Joy by Sara Wiseman
Posted by Krystal Larson at 4:50 PM Friday, November 9, 2012
What if you could receive Divine guidance at any time? What if you could clearly see your highest potential? What if you could heal the past, live joyfully in the present, and manifest your dreams in the future? You can, simply by using your intuition--even if you've never used it before.
In this delightfully inspiring book, Sara Wiseman teaches you how to establish a direct connection with the Divine that will raise your vibration, heal your heart, allow instant access to Universal information, and transform your life in the process.
Through step-by-step exercises you will learn a variety of life-changing skills--from attracting a soul mate to healing relationships to communicating with Divine guides and loved ones in spirit. Throughout, Wiseman shares simple yet profound messages from her spirit guides that open the path to a new level of consciousness and to your own spiritual awakening.
"This is the one book about intuition--so practical, grounded, accessible, exceptional--that even the most skeptical reader can't help but take to heart."--Raphael Cushnir, author of The One Thing Holding You Back: Unleashing the Power of Emotional Connection
According to the author, even a near death experience didn’t awaken her to a “wake-up” call from the Universe. A Spirit Guide began to instruct her; she began channel writing. I have had friends who experimented in this way, but they felt that they never connected with these phenomena. I understood their motivation; they were desperately trying to deal with a friend’s serious illness. Always a doubter, the only “intuition” I feel that I’ve experienced has been in social situations when I feel tension in the group. I just thought it was common sense; I didn’t believe in the spiritual mumbo jumbo.
Trust, be direct, ask…, Wiseman says that these 3 traits will help open you to receive intuitive information from the divine. She says that all is energy, so feeling it and reading it can help with emotional and physical problems. Despite being a doubter, I felt that her encouraging, open-hearted instruction and stories were moving. The chapter ending exercises are great! I tried a few of them and felt peace. (In my case, it was worth feeling a little silly for trying them.) Divine intuition?...not sure about that…, but quietly reflecting on one of life’s situations with a calm, peaceful frame of mind may definitely affect your everyday circumstances. Wiseman’s guided exercises help you along.
*Reviewed by Colleen*
Find this book:
Barnes and Noble
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (365)
- ► 2015 (311)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- Christmas Giveaway Books Hop!!!
- Splintered by A.G. Howard
- Regine’s Book: A Teen Girl’s Last Words By: Regine...
- Poseidon and the Sea of Fury Book Blast and Giveaw...
- Almost Christmas Giveaway!!! (INT)
- That's a loaded question. So many ways to answer...
- Keegan's Chronicles Book Blast and Giveaway!
- Courting Cate by Leslie Gould
- First Time: The Legend of Garison Fitch: Book Blas...
- HarperCollins News!
- Treasure Me by Christine Nolfi
- The Consul General's Wife by Aliefka Bijlsma
- Crossroads Book Blast and Giveaway!
- Bluff by Lenore Skomal
- Breaking Through the Spiral Ceiling by Laura L May...
- Dead Running by Cami Checketts
- Queen of the Waves by Janice Thompson
- Secrets by Tim Mettey
- Seeker of Shadows by Nancy Gideon
- Summoning the Night by Jenn Bennett
- The Breath of Dawn by Kristen Heitzmann
- Wisteria Book Blast and Giveaway!
- Dreaming of Summer Giveaway Hop! -- US / CAN
- Adrift In the Sound by Kate Campbell
- Mona Lisa's Room: Excerpt and Giveaway (INT)!
- Ava's Pleasure Excerpt and Giveaway!
- The Wildflower Blog Tour: Excerpt and Giveaway!
- Strangers in the Land (The Zombie Bible) by Stant ...
- The Watch Dog by Sandy Lo: Interview and Giveaway!...
- Breathless Press Shout-Out and Giveaway!
- Brochure Printing at PrintRunner!
- Gratitude Giveaway Hop!
- The Bracelet by Roberta Gately
- RaShelle Workman: Interview and Giveaway (link at...
- Highland Magic Excerpt and Giveaway (INT)!
- A Merry Little Christmas by: Anita Higman
- Aliefka Bijlsma: Interview and Book Feature!
- GPS With Benefits Shout-Out!
- The Archived By: Victoria Schwab
- Romeo Redeemed By: Stacey Jay
- The Making of Us By: Lisa Jewell
- Between You and Me By: Emma McLaughlin and Nicole ...
- Thankful for Books Giveaway!
- The Random Book About the Power of ANYone by Talia...
- The Masada Protocol by Lee Brand
- The Door in the Sky by Sandy Klein Bernstein
- The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
- Targets of Deception by Jeffrey S. Stephens
- Shadow City by Diana Pharaoh Francis
- Hocus Pocus Hotel by Michael Dahl
- Glass Heart by Amy Garvey
- Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
- Sutton by J.R. Moehringer
- Forgotten Lyrics Free Ebook Promo!
- The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
- Becoming your Best Self: The Guide to Clarity, Ins...
- The Memory Jar (Seven Brides for Seven Bachelor by...
- Breathe by Sarah Crossan
- Shadowlands by Kate Brian
- The Emerald Talisman Promotion!
- Massive 23 Book Giveaway! US/CAN
- Secrets of the Red Box Book Blast and Giveaway!
- The Miracle Inspector By Helen Smith
- Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway: Review and Giveaw...
- Deity by Jennifer L Armentrout
- Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
- ▼ November (66)