Search This Blog

Tweak It: Make What Matters to You Happen Every Day by Calli Williams Yost

Thursday, July 18, 2013

As the demands of work grow more intense, personal life can get shoved to the side. But resolving the job-versus-life conflict doesn't require the kind of big, disruptive, scary transformation that so many time-management "experts" recommend. In TWEAK IT, Cali Williams Yost proves that a comfortable work+life fit can be achieved through making small, consistent, everyday changes--tweaks--that, cumulatively, will optimize job performance and well-being. This engaging, practical book, filled with case studies of people who've tweaked their way to professional success and personal satisfaction, guides readers through an easy-to-implement program that can be tailored to suit any individual's life, both on off the job.

Goodreads Blurb

We live in a fast-paced world and struggle to meet all our deadlines, requirements, and achieve our dreams.  Cali Williams Yost wants to help us lead more fulfilling lives.  Making the necessary adjustments suggested by Williams Yost will help readers accomplish their goals.  Yost’s simple advice can help anyone live a happier life.
                My own tweaks are yielding me success in every area of my life.  This book is practical, helpful, and easy to read.  Williams Yost’s book is not overly long and can be incorporated into anyone’s schedule.  I find myself recommending this helpful book to my friends and family.


5 Stars

*Reviewed by Kristin*

Find this book:



This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.

4 comments:

  1. bn100 said...:

    Nice that it worked for you

  1. Unknown said...:

    This seems like a very useful book, I'll surely be giving it a try :)

  1. Susan T. said...:

    I need this book! I'm terrible at balancing my responsibilities and fun!