Search This Blog

Ragged Hope by Cynthia Rutchi

Sunday, July 7, 2013


It is one thing to live with the consequences of your own choices, but what happens when your life is changed because of someone else's? This insightful and uplifting guide will comfort, support and encourage you through whatever situation you must face. Cynthia Ruchti, who has walked this road herself, assures readers that God is ever present and His love never wavers. There is hope, grace, and a future in every situation, especially those that we did not cause.

Goodreads Summary

Sometimes people affect our lives in extremely positive ways, but other times...not so much.  Should you let their decisions or attitude affect you and maybe even your own decisions or attitudes?  This book contains a plethora of stories from people who had others' decision affect them.  I definitely cringed up on finishing some of them...but I know that that isn't quite the takeaway point.  Ironically, this book helped me feel better about someone else's decision that I can't control.  

One aspect of the book that I really liked was the reassuring tone.  It never seemed like the author came off as condescending and it felt like she stuck to morality.  I never felt like the characters were being colossal hypocrites and only wanted the best for them.  Overall, this is a wonderful book for adult readers.

4 Stars

This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.

1 comments:

  1. Berenice said...:

    Oh my goodness, I love this cover. This one sounds inspiring and I will definitely have to look out for it. Great review. Thank you! =)