Guest Post by Author Denesha Sheree!
Posted by Krystal Larson at 11:43 PM Monday, July 9, 2012
While her hair Stylist Brushes her hair
“Girl, are you ok?”
“Uhm… no I am not and don’t touch me.”
“What is wrong with you, I have to finish your hair. I can’t let you walk out of here like that.”
“If I let you finish my hair, you can’t use that brush.”
I didn’t want to make her think I was crazy, because maybe I was just dreaming.
“Because it put me to sleep, I have to be ready for my appointment and I don’t want to be too relaxed.”
“Ok, that is fair enough.”
You can tell she was making small talk so that I would feel comfortable. When she finished, my hair felt like pure satin. She only charged me twenty five dollars and my hair looked like a million. Even though I was terrified, I just may go back.
As I got in my car, I could feel her watching me. She waved goodbye and closed the curtain. To tell you guys the truth, I was still thinking about that crazy ass dream. About ten minutes after pulling off, I noticed there was a hat box in the passenger seat of my car. Dag, I’m throwing this shit out because it could be a bomb or something. I rolled the window down and tossed the box out. Upon me looking in my review mirror, I could see the box flying open. Holy shit guys it’s the damn yellow clutch. I slammed on breaks with hopes of someone not rear ending me. I jumped out to chase the purse. I swirled through traffic while hearing people shout for me to get my stupid ass out the way. When I finally grabbed the clutch, I could hear police sirens.
“Brittany Bryant, get your ass in the car and pull it over to the nearest curb.”
Aww shit, that ain’t no one but Yanis, Sedericka’s husband.
Dag, he’s on his way over to the car, and I can’t even stop laughing.
“Girl, what the hell you doing holding up traffic on some shit you shouldn’t have been tossing out the window in the first place.”
He couldn’t stop laughing either.
I reached in my seat and pulled up the yellow clutch.
“Dag, you and my wife, with that stupid yellow clutch shit. So you finally gained entry huh?”
“I’m so excited. I can hardly wait to get together with Nissi and your wife to talk about it.”
“Well what if it’s not all that it’s cracked up to be, then what? Man, I’m telling ya’ll, don’t be surprised if the outcome ain’t no good.”
“I will cross that road when the time comes fool.”
“That’s cool just make sure you don’t impede anymore traffic.”
“Alright take care.”
Tell us how you came up with the concept? Man, it’s crazy because I thought to myself that I wanted to write this Novella about this secret society of Wealth, Power and Prestige. The Concept literally dropped in my lap fast. I am a part of a few Secret societies but I wanted to take it to a whole other level. Our societies never had these kinds of secrets within the secret itself (Laughing)
What’s coming for Denesha Sheree? Currently working on” Damon’s- Die- Nasty” and “Mirror’s Mirror”, which will be in a tale of two Novella’s. Ring burial will be right behind this one, because Author Stephanie Norris and I, will began to work on a Novella called “Wife Swap”
Any contest, events and purchase info. I just closed out? “Chasing the Yellow Clutch Contest”
www.deneshasheree.com- paperbacks (limited)
Facebook fan page-http://www.facebook.com/pages/Queen-of-Novellas/201542656546071?ref=tn_tnmn
Twitter – Denesha Sheree
You can also watch the Queen’s Book trailer on you tube-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VZIgxRk_mw
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (327)
- ► 2015 (311)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- Summer Giveaway Hop!
- 23rd Birthday (Rachel's!) Giveaway!
- Hidden by Sophie Jordan
- Let's Hear It For Almigal Guest Post and Giveaway!...
- Huge Book Giveaway!
- Lazy Days Giveaway!
- Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan
- Death of a Kleptomaniac by Kristen Tracy
- Burn for Burn by Jenny Han
- Destiny by Gillian Shields
- Once by Anna Carey
- Because It Is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin
- Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truit
- Arson by Estevan Vega: Review and Giveaway!
- Spotlight Giveaway by Author Rebecca Royce
- Gift That Lasts
- Beyond Cover Reveal!
- Book Pushalooza!
- Guest Post and Giveaway by Author Marisette Burges...
- Anything But Ordinary by Lara Avery
- The Playdate by Louise Millar
- Dumb History: The Stupidest Mistakes Ever Made by ...
- Tales of the Not Forgotten by Beth Guckenberger
- Obsidian Ebook Giveaway (INT)!
- Love Finds You in Mackinac Island, Michigan by: Me...
- Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer...
- Guest Post and $10 Amazon Giftcard Giveaway by Aut...
- Guest Post and Giveaway by Author Lorin Barber
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry: Review and Gi...
- Guest Post and Giveaway by Author Julie Helm
- Vacation Reads Giveaway!
- Ghost Crown by J. Gabriel Gates; Charlene Keel
- Guest Post and $25 Giftcard (of your choosing!-com...
- Textbook Rental for College Students
- Inescapable by Nancy Mehl
- Guest Post and Giveaway (Gift Basket!) by Author P...
- Darkness Rising by Danielle Blanchard Benson Book ...
- Carnival Girl: Searching for God in the Aftermath ...
- Absolute Boyfriend Series Giveaway!
- Dark Territory by Charlene Keel and J. Gabriel Gat...
- Summoned by Susan Leigh Noble Guest Post and Inter...
- Summer Loving Giveaway!
- Naming Characters by Leia Shaw: Guest Post and $25...
- Dead End Deal by Allen Wyler
- Guest Post by Author Denesha Sheree!
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
- Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton: Review and Giveaway...
- Guest Post by Author Stephanie Norris!
- Summer Reads Giveaway Hop!
- Gregory Allen - Writing Can Involve Memories
- Guest Post and Ebook Giveaway of Author Christine ...
- Hush Hush and Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick Givea...
- Undead by Kirsty McKay
- Guest Post and Giveaway by Author Laxmi Hariharan
- Guest post and giveaway by Author Denise Verrico!
- Books For Swap
- Guest Post and $50 INT Comment Giveaway!
- Guest Post and $25 Amazon Giftcard International G...
- Guest Post by Author Vanessa Morgan and Giveaway: ...
- Guest Post by Author Jackson Keene
- My Book of Life by Angel by Martine Leavitt
- Miss Fortune Cookie by Lauren Bjorkman
- YOU'RE INVITED TO A TEAM HUMAN TWITTER CHAT!
- Wishbone by Brooklyn Hudson Guest Post and Spotlig...
- The Hidden Life: An Amish Quilt Novel By: Adina S...
- Spark by Brigid Kemmerer
- Crewel by Gennifer Albin
- Vanishing Girls by Katia Lief
- Five Miles South of Peculiar: A Novel by Angela El...
- Tiger Lily By:Jodi Lynn Anderson
- The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors
- Nerd Girls (A Catastrophe of Nerdish Proportions) ...
- ▼ July (74)