Search This Blog

Guest Post by Author Denesha Sheree!

Monday, July 9, 2012




“Brittany Speaks”

While her hair Stylist Brushes her hair
Excerpt:



“Girl, are you ok?”

“Uhm… no I am not and don’t touch me.”

“What is wrong with you, I have to finish your hair. I can’t let you walk out of here like that.”

“If I let you finish my hair, you can’t use that brush.”

“Why?”

I didn’t want to make her think I was crazy, because maybe I was just dreaming.

“Because it put me to sleep, I have to be ready for my appointment and I don’t want to be too relaxed.”

“Ok, that is fair enough.”

You can tell she was making small talk so that I would feel comfortable. When she finished, my hair felt like pure satin. She only charged me twenty five dollars and my hair looked like a million. Even though I was terrified, I just may go back.

As I got in my car, I could feel her watching me. She waved goodbye and closed the curtain. To tell you guys the truth, I was still thinking about that crazy ass dream. About ten minutes after pulling off, I noticed there was a hat box in the passenger seat of my car. Dag, I’m throwing this shit out because it could be a bomb or something. I rolled the window down and tossed the box out. Upon me looking in my review mirror, I could see the box flying open. Holy shit guys it’s the damn yellow clutch. I slammed on breaks with hopes of someone not rear ending me. I jumped out to chase the purse. I swirled through traffic while hearing people shout for me to get my stupid ass out the way. When I finally grabbed the clutch, I could hear police sirens.

“Brittany Bryant, get your ass in the car and pull it over to the nearest curb.”

Aww shit, that ain’t no one but Yanis, Sedericka’s husband.

Dag, he’s on his way over to the car, and I can’t even stop laughing.

“Girl, what the hell you doing holding up traffic on some shit you shouldn’t have been tossing out the window in the first place.”

He couldn’t stop laughing either.

I reached in my seat and pulled up the yellow clutch.

“Dag, you and my wife, with that stupid yellow clutch shit. So you finally gained entry huh?”

“I’m so excited. I can hardly wait to get together with Nissi and your wife to talk about it.”

“Well what if it’s not all that it’s cracked up to be, then what? Man, I’m telling ya’ll, don’t be surprised if the outcome ain’t no good.”

“I will cross that road when the time comes fool.”

“That’s cool just make sure you don’t impede anymore traffic.”

“Alright take care.”

Tell us how you came up with the concept? Man, it’s crazy because I thought to myself that I wanted to write this Novella about this secret society of Wealth, Power and Prestige. The Concept literally dropped in my lap fast. I am a part of a few Secret societies but I wanted to take it to a whole other level. Our societies never had these kinds of secrets within the secret itself (Laughing)

What’s coming for Denesha Sheree? Currently working on” Damon’s- Die- Nasty” and “Mirror’s Mirror”, which will be in a tale of two Novella’s. Ring burial will be right behind this one, because Author Stephanie Norris and I, will began to work on a Novella called “Wife Swap”
Any contest, events and purchase info. I just closed out? “Chasing the Yellow Clutch Contest”

http://www.amazon.com/THE-YELLOW-CLUTCH-SOCIETY-ebook/dp/B006W1BBB8
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-yellow-clutch-society-denesha-sheree/1108218353
www.deneshasheree.com- paperbacks (limited)
Facebook fan page-http://www.facebook.com/pages/Queen-of-Novellas/201542656546071?ref=tn_tnmn
Twitter – Denesha Sheree
You can also watch the Queen’s Book trailer on you tube-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VZIgxRk_mw

0 comments: