WondaWedge is a cute color for the beach or park, this back wedge seems to be well-made. The package insert described 3 ways to use the wedge for different levels of support. I found the sitting upright support to be most comfortable. I like to sit on the floor and lean against the couch when I read, using this wedge is a similar experience. Using the WondaWedge for a little night time reading would also be a great idea; you can remain upright rather than holding the book awkwardly near your head. The user does not have to fill the WondaWedge entirely with air, you can pick which level suits you best.
It feels very sturdy…for just sitting and reading where you don’t have a piece of furniture or a wall to lean against (it’s much more comfortable than a bed backboard.) It probably won’t get much use in the house, but we’re keeping it in the car, so it’s ready for use at the beach. The WondaWedge is easy to carry around and reinflate when you decide to use the product. The beach is not the only ideal place to use the WondaWedge. Anyone who buys this product may find it useful for camping, napping, fishing, taking the product to a college dorm (works great for me!), etc... The WondaWedge website provides numerous ways the product has been used. Potential buyers may also want to browse the testimonials of buyers who have enjoyed their WondaWedge.
It is also important to note that WondaWedge donates a portion of the ThinkPink WondaWedge sales to breast cancer research as well as donating WondaWedges to 62+ hospitals without adjustable hospital beds. If you are a reader who enjoys reading in bed or at the beach, this may be the product for you! Find the WondaWedge in your favorite bookstore or online.
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- The Drowning Girl by Caitlín R. Kiernan
- Stone Relics by Katy Walters Guest Post and Giveaw...
- The Weeping by O'Dell Hutchison Review and Guest P...
- PrintRunner Giveaway!
- Beth Aldrich Guest Post!
- Autographed Copy of Chain Reaction by Simone Elkel...
- ARC Tour for Of Poseidon by Anna Banks!
- Can't Wait For Embrace by Jessica Shirvington?
- Witchful Thinking by H.P. Mallory Videos!
- Ever Heard of the Frugal Dad Website?
- The Qur'an Dilemma (English Volume 1) Analyzed by...
- Cover Reveal!
- WITCHFUL THINKING by HP MALLORY - FREE EXCERPT!!
- SIMON & SCHUSTER ACQUIRES LIFE’S A WITCH BY SELF-P...
- Sweeter Than Birdsong by Rosslyn Elliot
- Cover Reveal
- In Darkness by Nick Lake
- It all comes down to the college admissions essay
- Emily's House by Natalie Wright and a Giveaway!
- Falling In Between by Devon Ashley
- Act of Grace by Karen Simpson
- Halflings by Heather Burch
- What are the challenges you face as a writer in yo...
- Guest Post and Giveaway with Author Greg Kiser!
- WondaWedge Inflatable Back Support
- The Silk Box: A Love Story by Shirley Mihoko Hairs...
- Beyond Molasses Creek by Nicole Seitz
- Gods and Fathers by James Lepore
- Announcement from Simon & Schuster!
- Four Letter Words by Bill Giovannetti
- Mornings with Jesus 2012: Daily Encouragement for ...
- Summer of Secrets by Charlotte Hubbard
- Weight-Loss Apocalypse: Emotional Eating Rehab Thr...
- Where the Willow Grows in Transylvania by Rosa Ale...
- The Opening by Ron Savarese
- Defending a King ~ His Life & Legacy by Karen Mori...
- Heart of Gold by Robin Lee Hatcher
- Cover Reveal!
- Time Slice by Kerry Downing
- Fast Forward Academy!
- Oath of Office by Michael Palmer
- Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
- Partials by Dan Wells
- Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Je...
- Bewitching by Alex Flinn
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by emily m. danfo...
- Above World by Jenn Reese
- ▼ February (47)