Konsyl Product Review and Giveaway!
Posted by Krystal Larson at 10:56 AM Tuesday, October 18, 2011
We’ve all heard about the digestive and other health benefits of having enough fiber, but in addition to helping promote regularity and good digestive health adequate soluble fiber intake offers an abundance of health benefits, ranging from a reduced risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol, to reducing blood sugar absorption, thereby assisting in the management of Type-2 Diabetes. Fiber can also aid in weight loss by making you feel fuller longer.
Psyllium fiber, such as the fiber found in Konsyl Fiber Supplements, is a bulk-forming soluble fiber derived from the outer coating, or"husk" of the psyllium plant's seeds. Because psyllium does not come from wheat it is therefore gluten free and safe for celiac patients. Konsyl products are also safe for pregnant and nursing women. Just one serving of Konsy lOriginal Formula 450g provides 6 grams of psyllium fiber (equal to 3 grams of soluble fiber), 75% more than the leading brands.
How do we know if we are actually getting the recommended daily fiber intake?The American Dietetic Association recommends getting between 25-38 grams of fiber each day. Konsyl Psyllium Fiber Supplements, along with a healthy diet that includes plenty of fiber rich foods, will help you achieve your daily fiber goal.
38 grams for men under the age of 50 to 21 years of age
30 grams for men over 50 years of age
25 grams for women under the age of 50 to 21 years of age
21 grams for women over 50 years of age
Many of Konsyl Fiber products are sugar and gluten free and are all natural. The full Konsyl Fiber Supplementline is:
Made with 100% pure psyllium, a soluble plant fiber
Safe for celiac patients, diabetics and pregnant and nursing mothers
Available in powder, capsule and single-serve packets
Who should take Konsyl products?
Konsyl is for women and men of all ages who want to:
· Relieve constipation and induce regularity (evenwhile pregnant)
· Get relief from various gastrointestinal disorders, such as diverticulosis, Crohn's disease, acid reflux and IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
· Reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol
· Follow a heart-healthy diet
· Enhance weight loss
· Help decrease blood cholesterol levels and help maintain healthy blood glucose and insulin levels
· Reduce the chance of developing hemorrhoids
The featured Konsyl product line includes:
Konsyl Original Formula 450g (SRP $19.00)
Konsyl Psyllium Caps 100's (SRP $9.50)
Konsyl Orange Sugar Free Packets 30's (SRP $9.50)
Konsyl Balance 300g (SRP $13.50)
Konsyl Original 450g – the number one doctor recommended all natural psyllium fiber supplement- is available in retail stores; other Konsyl products, as well as Konsyl Original, are conveniently available for purchase on www.konsyl.comand on various e-tailers, such as drugstore.com, walmart.com,Amazon.com.
Konsyl Original Formula 450g
KonsylOriginal Natural Fiber Supplement contains 100% pure natural psyllium fiber,with each teaspoon dose containing 6 grams of psyllium, 75% more than theleading brands. Thisproduct’s heart-healthy formula helps to lower cholesterol, which canhelp reduce the risk of heart disease. Each container holds a total of 450 grams,15.9 oz, 75 teaspoons. Konsyl Original Formula contains no sugar or sugarsubstitutes, is gluten free and safe to take while pregnant. Konsyl OriginalFormula is effective in relieving occasional constipation and restoringregularity as well as providing many other digestive health benefits
Psyllium actually absorbs the water around it very quickly, which makes it a bit more difficult to stir. That is why we provide a FREE Konsyl Shaker Cup to facilitate easier mixing. Both powdered fiber supplement products may be mixed in a variety of beverages. We do not recommend carbonated drinks because carbonation is not desirable when shaking the product. Some popular choices for mixing include pulpy fruit juices, iced tea, milk, lemonade, or, for those looking to control sugar intake, diet beverages (e.g. Crystal Lite, etc.).
Konsyl Psyllium Caps 100's
Konsyl Psyllium Fiber Capsules contain no sugar or sugar substitutes and are convenient to use and easy to swallow. They are effective in relieving occasional constipation and restoring regularity as well as many other digestive health benefits. This product’s heart-healthy formula helps to lower cholesterol, which can help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Konsyl Orange Sugar Free Packets 30's
KonsylOrange Sugar Free Fiber Supplement Packets contain psyllium fiber with are freshing, sugar-free orange flavor and smooth texture for a convenient and pleasant tasting way to increase daily fiber intake. The packets are effective in relieving occasional constipation and restoring regularity, producing a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours, as well as providing many other digestive health benefits. This product’s heart-healthy formula helps to lower cholesterol, which can help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Konsyl Balance 300g
KonsylBalance Fiber Supplement is a blend of psyllium fiber and inulin, a soluble prebiotic fiber designed to stimulate growth of healthy bacteria in the gut.The combination of the two fibers helps to maintain a healthy digestive balance. Sugar free with a refreshing orange flavor, the innovative blend can reduce the risk of heart disease as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol. Konsyl Balance helps to lower cholesterol and stabilize blood sugar levels and helps manage body weight by helping to feel full and curb food cravings.
My take on the product:
I was sent the shaker cup, Konsyl Orange Sugar Free Packets 30's, and the Konsyl Original 450g to review. I loved the shaker cup, it made use of the Konsyl Original 450g much easier to use. This product is safe for just about anyone, including pregnant women. The directions were easy to read and very clear. I loved that the product highlighted the Supplement Facts, making that portion of the directions eye-catching. The Konsyl Original 450g will provide the user with 3g of soluble fiber and 5g of dietary fiber-20% of your daily intake if you are an adult!
The Konsyl Orange Sugar Free Packets (30's) was perfect for me. As a student, I am rarely in one place for too long, these packets are easy to carry around with me. All I would need is a bottle of water to drink one whenever I felt like it. The taste was actually pretty good, there was no hint of chemicals. Orange is such a neutral flavor, most people, even if they don't prefer orange, will be able to enjoy this flavor. When I combined the Packet with water, the contents of the Packet dissolved very easily-there wasn't really a gritty taste. Of course, one does not have to use water...if the user prefers, he/she could use juices, milk, or other beverage (non-carbonated is preferred). The effects of the Packets are the same as the Konsyl Original, the user should experience the effects within 12 to 72 hours.
One of the best parts of this product? There is no sugar or sugar substitutes, these products are sugar-free! The product is heart-healthy and will act to lower the user's cholester levels while providing digestive benefits.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (372)
- ► 2015 (312)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- ► 2012 (818)
- Mega Giveaway On Another Blog
- Cover Reveal!
- Promissory Payback: A Jane Perry Novelette by:Laur...
- Shifting by Bethany Wiggins
- God Makes Lemonade by Don Jacobson
- Monster Mash and Bash Blog Hop and Giveaway! (Inc...
- Spooktacular Giveaway! (Includes link to Ereader G...
- Giveaway on Another Blog!
- Guest Post with Rochelle Melander and Giveaway!
- Guest Post with Barbara Ardinger
- Guest Post with Theresa Meyers
- Curiosity with a Capital S Tonya Trimble
- When Cancer Hits by Britta Aragon
- God's Eye Ebook Special
- Froggy Boots Go With Everything
- Lethal by Sandra Brown
- Love From The Other Side by Carol Shimp
- Fading Into Magic by Vone Savan
- Amaranth by Rachael Wade
- Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
- Guest Post with Robert Orfali
- Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
- Write-A-Thon by Rochelle Melander
- Contest On Another Blog!
- Secret Lives by Barbara Ardinger
- Death With Dignity by Robert Orfali
- Guest Post and Giveaway with Naomi Clark!
- Stopain Review and Giveaway!
- Castigate My Sins by Elicia Clegg
- Jack Be Nimble by Ben English (Book 1: Gargoyle)
- Sikander by M. Salahuddin Khan, Pam Guerrieri
- BRONTE & FRANK GO TO MOSCOW (Children's Traveltivi...
- How to Get A Married Woman to Have Sex With You......
- Does He Cheat? : Confessions from Men By: Sterling...
- The Luminist by David Rocklin
- Guest Post with Omegia Keeys
- Mondays at 3 by Greg Giesen
- A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
- The Christmas Cookie Club by Ann Pearlman
- The Third Space Between Contest!
- Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
- The Journey of the Noble Gnarble by Daniel Errico,...
- How To Save a Life by Sara Zarr
- Dark Lake by Louise Gaylord
- Bloodspell by Amalie Howard
- Konsyl Product Review and Giveaway!
- Studenstein by Daisy Harris (18 and older, please)...
- Sweet Irish Kisses Guest Post
- Code Blood by Kurt Kaam
- Stages on Pages Book Tour!
- His Steadfast Love by Golden Keyes Parsons
- The Breath of Allah by Steven W. Ritcheson
- Just Like You by Robert Kroupa, Illustrated by Han...
- The Parrot's Perch by Karen Keilt
- The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
- Guest Post with Vincet Zandri
- Beatrice Munson by Lorena Bathey
- Elemental Reality by Cesya MaRae Cuono
- Beyond Screenwriting by Sterling Anderson Giveaway...
- Chronicles of the Apocalypse Guest Post with Zache...
- Triple Shot by Sandra Balzo
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Guest Post with Melody Carlson
- Relic Defender: Key of Solomon Guest Post and Give...
- The God's Wife by Lynn Voedisch
- Diary of a Teenage Girl: Becoming Me by Melody Car...
- The Great Fat Fraud by Mike Schatzki
- American Gangbang: A Love Story by Sam Benjamin
- Giveaway of I Didn't Ask To Be Born: (But I'm Glad...
- Interview with Braxton A Cosby: Author of ProtoSta...
- The Star-Crossed Saga: ProtoStar Guest Post and Gi...
- Song of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
- Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore
- Kobo Ereader and Ebooks Giveaways!!!
- 10 Holiday Planning Tips
- Savor by Megan Duncan Review and Giveaway!
- Giveaway & Review: Welcome to Last Chance by Hope ...
- Destined by Jessie Harrell
- Making a Meal of It: Sex in Chinese and Western Cu...
- First Love: Just Once in a Lifetime: A Memoir by V...
- Lagan Love by Peter Murphy
- Huge Giveaway on Another Blog!
- Paris Noire by Francine Thomas Howard
- Interview with Kiki Hamilton, author of The Faerie...
- Guest Post with Greg Messel
- Guest Post and Giveaway with Robin Siegerman
- I Pray Hardest When I'm Being Shot At by Kyle Garr...
- Giveaway on Another Blog
- Carbavoid: The Fuel For the Future by Cindy Fleck ...
- The Doctor's Lady by Jody Hedlund
- No Cure For Murder by Lawrence W. Gold, M.D.
- Laney by Joann I. Martin Sowles
- Guest Post with Shelley Workinger
- Banned Books Giveaway Winners!
- Contest Alternate Ending
- Interview and Giveaway with Jolene Gutierrez
- Fractured by Cheri Schmidt
- ▼ October (107)