The Breath of Allah by Steven W. Ritcheson
Posted by Krystal Larson at 11:04 PM Saturday, October 15, 2011
The United States has no shortage of enemies. Some attack with technology, others attack in spite of it. If successful, either attack could be devastating. Even if our heroes are flawed and our enemies are sympathetic, our battles must still be fought – and won. Today, we look for our heroes wherever we can find them. Many times, they can be found in the shadowy world of defense contractors. Comprised of elite intelligence, defense, and technology experts, the Technology Applications Group – known as TAG to its government handlers – creates and deploys tomorrow’s solutions to today’s problems. Through the eyes of its head of operations, Charles Rayson, TAG races from Europe to the Middle East to thwart an attack that could kill thousands and destroy the government of a fragile but critical ally while overcoming treachery from within their ranks, investigation by self-interested politicians, and bureaucratic back stabbing.
This book is full of action and intense scenes. A reader will definitely not be bored when he/she opens this book. One of the best qualities this book has to offer would be that both male and female readers can enjoy the book.
Charles is a very dynamic character. He will win the reader over within a few pages. The reader will likely be impressed with his intellect, bravery, and inquisitive nature. He is a character who makes things happen, rather than sitting around while watching his own future be decided for him. The supporting characters round out the novel. The reader will invariably cheer for the character he/she will perceive as the good guys and boo for the bad ones.
The events are full of action, the scenes are fast-paced. The ending is perfect for this book. This book is recommended to adult readers.
Find this book:
Barnes and Noble
The Book Depository
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (372)
- ► 2015 (312)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- ► 2012 (818)
- Mega Giveaway On Another Blog
- Cover Reveal!
- Promissory Payback: A Jane Perry Novelette by:Laur...
- Shifting by Bethany Wiggins
- God Makes Lemonade by Don Jacobson
- Monster Mash and Bash Blog Hop and Giveaway! (Inc...
- Spooktacular Giveaway! (Includes link to Ereader G...
- Giveaway on Another Blog!
- Guest Post with Rochelle Melander and Giveaway!
- Guest Post with Barbara Ardinger
- Guest Post with Theresa Meyers
- Curiosity with a Capital S Tonya Trimble
- When Cancer Hits by Britta Aragon
- God's Eye Ebook Special
- Froggy Boots Go With Everything
- Lethal by Sandra Brown
- Love From The Other Side by Carol Shimp
- Fading Into Magic by Vone Savan
- Amaranth by Rachael Wade
- Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
- Guest Post with Robert Orfali
- Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
- Write-A-Thon by Rochelle Melander
- Contest On Another Blog!
- Secret Lives by Barbara Ardinger
- Death With Dignity by Robert Orfali
- Guest Post and Giveaway with Naomi Clark!
- Stopain Review and Giveaway!
- Castigate My Sins by Elicia Clegg
- Jack Be Nimble by Ben English (Book 1: Gargoyle)
- Sikander by M. Salahuddin Khan, Pam Guerrieri
- BRONTE & FRANK GO TO MOSCOW (Children's Traveltivi...
- How to Get A Married Woman to Have Sex With You......
- Does He Cheat? : Confessions from Men By: Sterling...
- The Luminist by David Rocklin
- Guest Post with Omegia Keeys
- Mondays at 3 by Greg Giesen
- A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
- The Christmas Cookie Club by Ann Pearlman
- The Third Space Between Contest!
- Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
- The Journey of the Noble Gnarble by Daniel Errico,...
- How To Save a Life by Sara Zarr
- Dark Lake by Louise Gaylord
- Bloodspell by Amalie Howard
- Konsyl Product Review and Giveaway!
- Studenstein by Daisy Harris (18 and older, please)...
- Sweet Irish Kisses Guest Post
- Code Blood by Kurt Kaam
- Stages on Pages Book Tour!
- His Steadfast Love by Golden Keyes Parsons
- The Breath of Allah by Steven W. Ritcheson
- Just Like You by Robert Kroupa, Illustrated by Han...
- The Parrot's Perch by Karen Keilt
- The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
- Guest Post with Vincet Zandri
- Beatrice Munson by Lorena Bathey
- Elemental Reality by Cesya MaRae Cuono
- Beyond Screenwriting by Sterling Anderson Giveaway...
- Chronicles of the Apocalypse Guest Post with Zache...
- Triple Shot by Sandra Balzo
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Guest Post with Melody Carlson
- Relic Defender: Key of Solomon Guest Post and Give...
- The God's Wife by Lynn Voedisch
- Diary of a Teenage Girl: Becoming Me by Melody Car...
- The Great Fat Fraud by Mike Schatzki
- American Gangbang: A Love Story by Sam Benjamin
- Giveaway of I Didn't Ask To Be Born: (But I'm Glad...
- Interview with Braxton A Cosby: Author of ProtoSta...
- The Star-Crossed Saga: ProtoStar Guest Post and Gi...
- Song of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
- Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore
- Kobo Ereader and Ebooks Giveaways!!!
- 10 Holiday Planning Tips
- Savor by Megan Duncan Review and Giveaway!
- Giveaway & Review: Welcome to Last Chance by Hope ...
- Destined by Jessie Harrell
- Making a Meal of It: Sex in Chinese and Western Cu...
- First Love: Just Once in a Lifetime: A Memoir by V...
- Lagan Love by Peter Murphy
- Huge Giveaway on Another Blog!
- Paris Noire by Francine Thomas Howard
- Interview with Kiki Hamilton, author of The Faerie...
- Guest Post with Greg Messel
- Guest Post and Giveaway with Robin Siegerman
- I Pray Hardest When I'm Being Shot At by Kyle Garr...
- Giveaway on Another Blog
- Carbavoid: The Fuel For the Future by Cindy Fleck ...
- The Doctor's Lady by Jody Hedlund
- No Cure For Murder by Lawrence W. Gold, M.D.
- Laney by Joann I. Martin Sowles
- Guest Post with Shelley Workinger
- Banned Books Giveaway Winners!
- Contest Alternate Ending
- Interview and Giveaway with Jolene Gutierrez
- Fractured by Cheri Schmidt
- ▼ October (107)