Favorite Christmas Gifts
I have to admit I was a little intimidated by this list. I have a horrific memory and can rarely remember what I got for Christmas the year before, but it was fun to brainstorm. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
1. Five pounds of dark chocolate from my honey
2. Bubble bath and lotion from my big boys
3. The letter from my seven-year old promising lots of hugs and kisses.
4. The letter from my favorite niece saying she will be my honorary daughter.
5. The pearl earrings from my husband that I can’t wear since my ears just grew in. He was horrified when he found that out several weeks before Christmas.
6. All my boys, ages three to fifteen, listening to Christmas stories by the tree, even when the oldest would rather be snapchatting his long list of girlfriends.
7. All my boys going sledding together and watching the fifteen-year old push his little brothers around with huge smiles on everyone’s faces.
8. Hugs and kisses from my boys and husband.
9. So much family togetherness that even I was ready for a break on December 26th.
10. Disneyland tickets from my in-laws. Yeah for more family together time!The Colony by Cami Checketts To protect her sons from the mistakes of her past, Brinlee Trapper escapes to a secluded mountain home. But there are dangers lurking in the mountains she has never encountered. The little family is saved from injury by Jed, a mysterious hunter. Brinlee is drawn to him, but she worries about his involvement with a peaceful commune hidden deep in the mountains behind her property. Lance, Brinlee’s attentive neighbor, has his own troubled history. Between his obvious attraction to Brinlee and his developing love for her children, Brinlee finds it more than difficult to guard her heart against this tender intrusion. While Jed offers a life of excitement and freedom, Lance holds the key to the family Brinlee always wanted. When it comes time to choose, she learns that both men have secrets that could shatter her fledgling trust in men and the wrong decision could leave more than her heart exposed to danger.
Grab your copy for just $2.99!
Download a FREE copy of The Broken Path by Cami Checketts!
From January 7th to 11th The Broken Path is available for FREE on Amazon.
Download your FREE Kindle copy of The Broken Path today!http://fitnessformom.blogspot.com. Cami and her family live in the beautiful Cache Valley of Northern Utah. During the two months of the year it isn’t snowing, she enjoys swimming, biking, running, and water-skiing.
BookBlast Giveaway $50 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash Ends 1/31/14 Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash. Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you. The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Giveaway was organized by Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and sponsored by the author. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. a Rafflecopter giveaway