Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
Posted by Krystal Larson at 9:07 PM Saturday, January 18, 2014
The earth-shattering conclusion to Veronica Rossi's "masterpiece" Under the Never Sky trilogy and sequel to the New York Timesbestselling Through the Ever Night (Examiner.com).
Their love and their leadership have been tested. Now it's time for Perry and Aria to unite the Dwellers and the Outsiders in one last desperate attempt to bring balance to their world.
The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe-haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do-and they are just as determined to stay together.
Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. And when Roar returns to camp, he is so furious with Perry that he won't even look at him, and Perry begins to feel like they have already lost.
Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble a team to mount an impossible rescue mission-because Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival, he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matter most.
In this final book in her stunning Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi raises the stakes to their absolute limit and brings her epic love story to an unforgettable close.
This book constitutes the last installment of this series. I really liked the first two and I did enjoy this one, but this one has a different tone and feel about it that is hard to explain. I still liked Aria's character; she did grow throughout the novels. Perry surprised me at parts; I thought I had him figured out, but I didn't at all. Cinder has always been a great friend to them and they are bound on rescuing him. The group is torn due to Cinder's abduction. What will happen if they don't find the key to the Still Blue?
I liked the fast-paced action and how much care the author clearly put into forming the actions the characters made during the book. I loved the dialogue and the meaning behind some of their arguments. I was disappointed in the ending because there seemed to be a lot of "whelp, this is the end now," going on. The ending just wasn't satisfying for me. This book is recommended to young adult/teen readers.
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (371)
- ► 2015 (312)
- Essence: Promo and Giveaway!
- 250+ Book Giveaway Introduction
- Ekho: Promo and Giveaway!
- The Freedman and the Pharoah's Staff: Promo and Gi...
- Ever Hopeful: Excerpt and Giveaway!
- Into the Darkness: Promo and Giveaway!
- Historical Heartthrobs by Kelly Murphy and Hallie ...
- Mooncalf: Promo and Giveaway!
- Romancing the Duke: Promo and Giveaway!
- Sun & Moon: Promo and Giveaway!
- Faithful Fit & Fabulous Blog Tour: Promo and Givea...
- Indie Author: Promo and Giveaway!
- Going Rogue by Robin Benway
- Blood and Gold: Excerpt and Giveaway!
- The Twelfth Night: Guest Post and Giveaway!
- Love Spell: Spotlight and Giveaway!
- Rubber Soul: Promo and Giveaway!
- Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
- Come Alive: Mercy River-Promo and Giveaway!
- Get Witch Song Free!
- Top Tens List by Cami Checketts! (GIVEAWAY)
- Echo by Alicia Wright Brewster
- Realizing You: Promo and Giveaway!
- No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop!
- Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
- Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
- Ebook Deals from Kensington!
- Plus One by Elizabeth Fama
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
- The Rule of Three by Eric Walters
- Rotten Ralph's Rotten Family
- White Space by Ilsa J Bick
- Bloodmark by Aurora Whittet
- One More Present Giveaway!
- Faeries & Fantasy Giveaway Hop!
- Dragonwitch by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
- The Mist in the Mirror by Susan Hill
- Overzealous by Gregory Nicholas Malouf
- Daughter of Jerusalem by Joan Wolf
- Picture Me Gone by Meg Rosoff
- A Marriage in Middlebury by Anita Higman
- The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
- Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
- Sekret by Lindsay Smith
- The Dollhouse Asylum by Mary Gray
- Can You Attend Any of These Avon Meet-Ups?
- Check out the Copernicus Legacy!
- Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
- Exclusive Video of the Impossible Knife of Memory!...
- Fatal Trust: Promo and Giveaway!
- Soul Slam: Blast and Giveaway!
- Guest Post by Laurie Crompton!
- Interview With Ilsa J Bick!
- Clear Your Shelf Giveaway Hop!
- Infinite by Jodi Meadows
- Firmoo Review
- The Scandal In Kissing an Heir: Giveaway!
- Awesome 2013 Book Trailers!
- Great Ebooks for 99 Cents!
- The Lair by Emily McKay
- How To Be Alone by Andrea Dorfman/Tanya Davis
- A Whisper in Time Cover Reveal!
- The Christmas Town by Elyse Douglas
- Deceiving Lies Cover Reveal!
- ▼ January (64)
- ► 2013 (530)
- ► 2012 (816)