Did you know you can find the answers to many health problems in the pages of Scripture? Think of God's Word as a treasure map that leads straight to the healthy life you've always dreamed of. It reveals how you can move from a sickly, lackluster life to one that is full of energy and hope. This practical Bible study will reveal the truth about the foods you eat and provide simple tools to begin improving your physical, emotional, and spiritual health. You won't believe how much your life can change when you grab hold of the treasures God has provided for you. In this Bible study, you will: Discover the basics of nutrition to build a firm foundation for your health Obtain the tools you need to evaluate and improve your health Examine the harmful effects of altered food and household products Find healthy alternatives to unwholesome foods Learn how diet, exercise, and your spiritual life go hand-in-hand Lay the groundwork for a lifetime of positive health"This well organized book is full of good, scriptural tips and sweet stories. I know God will use this book in a mighty way. Rex would have been thrilled with this Bible study."-Judy Russell, wife of the late Dr. Rex Russell; author of What the Bible Says About Healthy Living"Based on a passion to bring glory to God alone, Annette Reeder and Dr. Couey present sound Scriptural truths, coupled with extensive research data. Look forward to being rewarded with life-changing application and treasures which you will eagerly want to embrace and share with others."-Jerry and Bobbye Rankin, International Mission Board, SBC
This book teaches readers how to live healthy, happy lives through God. I think anyone could benefit from reading it. Treasures of Healthy Living is full of easy, delicious meals that left me with more energy and full for a longer period of time. Most of the recipes could be cooked by anyone, I’m pretty young and I could do it! After eating healthy and feeling good, I noticed other areas of my life improve. I noticed I could focus for longer and learn more. My friends said I seem more upbeat and I am accomplishing more. Treasure of Healthy Living lets you understand what is in your food, as well. Often, I thought I was buying good food, but really, I was making myself sick. Even the cooking utensils and tools I was using were not truly healthy. Reeder and Couey are helping me feel closer to God and be a healthier person.
I give this book five out of five stars and recommend it to anyone who wants to live a better life, closer to God. Personally, I think that when you feel good and know you are caring for your body, it is easier to sense God’s presence in our lives.
*Reviewed by Kristin*
Find this book:
Barnes and Noble
The Book Depository
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (372)
- ► 2015 (312)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- Loving Lady Marcia by Kieran Kramer
- What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton: Review, Inte...
- Sugar Walls Book Blurb Blitz Tour!
- Painted Blind by Michelle Hansen
- Betrayed by Ednah Walters
- The Stranger's Magic: The Labyrinths of Echo, Book...
- Raven's Blood by Deborah Cannon
- The Lure of Shapinsay by Krista Holle
- Read the first chapter of Hidden by PC Cast and Kr...
- Deep In The Wave: A Surfing Guide to the Soul by B...
- Aftermath: Growing in Grace through Grief by Marg...
- Back To School Book Clean-Up Giveaway!
- Outpost by Ann Aguirre
- Over The Edge by Mary Connealy
- And When She Was Good by Laura Lippman
- Vestige by Deb Hanrahan
- The Unnaturalists by Tiffany Trent
- The Stars Shine Bright by Sibella Giorello
- Tidewater Inn (Hope Beach, #1) by Colleen Coble
- Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!
- Shards of History Guest Post!
- When A Woman You Love Was Abused: A Husband's Guid...
- The Reckoning: Book Two of the Taker Trilogy by Al...
- Sparkle by Denene Millner
- Drain You by M. Beth Bloom
- Cradle My Heart: Finding God’s Love after Abortion...
- Loving Lady Marcia: First Chapter and Giveaway (at...
- Crimson Footprints Bookblast and Giveaway!
- Treasures of Healthy Living by Annette Reeder, Dr....
- Mrs. Tuesday's Book Blast Giveaway!
- Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
- Everlasting Love Guest Post and Giveaway!
- Shades of the Future Guest Post and Giveaway!
- Never Trust a Pretty Wolf Giveaway and Guest Post!...
- Marshals of Journey Creek Guest Post and Giveaway ...
- Check out the trailer for The Empty City!!
- Interview with Author Amy Kathleen Ryan!
- Nightfall: Guestpost and Giveaway!
- Midnight in Austenland By Shannon Hale
- Sweet Shadows by Tera Lynn Childs
- The Boy Recession by Flynn Meaney
- Gallagher's Hope Guest Post & Giveaway!
- Mind Secrets by Chris Reynolds
- Sykosa by Justin Ordoñez
- The Light of Asteria by Elizabeth Isaacs: Review a...
- Fingerprints Of You by Kristen-Paige Madonia
- Blood Moon by Alyxandra Harvey
- Send by Patty Blount
- ▼ August (49)