Everlasting Love Guest Post and Giveaway!
Posted by Krystal Larson at 1:01 AM Monday, August 13, 2012
Rosemary will be awarding a signed cover flat to a commenter at every stop and a $20 Starbuck's GC and their name in her next book to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour. One randomly drawn host will receive a $10 Starbuck's GC.
Although I read other genres my favorite books are the happy-ever-after romance. I have to write what I enjoy. When I was a teenage and started reading for pleasure it was the old romance books, which I picked up to read. Then one day, I read a book and I didn’t like the ending. I was naïve and thought I could write a better book. So I started writing what I knew and enjoyed reading the romance book. Then I discovered writing a book wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be. I joined the Romance Writers of America and learned there was a lot more to writing than how the couple meet and that happy ending.
I read a newspaper article about an arsonist who began setting fires when he lost his business and his family began to fall apart. From there I researched the sketch artist and learned their drawings were not solely based on what the witness saw but also on emotions and I knew this was a career for my heroine. My Forest Ridge Series started with Rekindled Love as the Fire Chief and the sketch artist finding their arsonist. After I started this first book my husband became a volunteer firefighter. The technology he learned added realism and excitement to the story.
There were two characters in the first story that I felt needed to tell their own story hence the books The Look of Love and Everlasting Love. Scott, a firefighter, has feelings for Penny a female firefighter in “The Look of Love.” Kevin meets his love interest while spending what he thought was going to be a relaxing weekend alone in “Everlasting Love”. All three books revolve around the Forest Ridge Fire Department and end with the happy ending.
When Miranda Cummins borrows a friend’s cabin to finish writing her long overdue book, she’s surprised to find the one-room retreat already occupied by Kevin Mathews. Though she feels a spontaneous attraction for Kevin, Miranda has recently escaped a controlling husband and isn’t ready for a long-term relationship.
Unsatisfied with his occupation, Kevin is at a crossroads. Miranda understands and encourages him to look at the direction his life is going. Fired up by her encouragement, Kevin returns to Forest Ridge to resume his firefighting career.
When Miranda is threatened by her ex-husband, Kevin realizes he will do anything to protect her. Miranda has shown Kevin a new passion for life. Can he fan the flames of passion into an Everlasting Love?
In a small town he had to be cautious. Driving too close to his intended victim would be obvious. He’d lagged back allowing more distance between his car and the one in front of him. When several vehicles exited the highway, he hung back even farther. His prey was no longer insight but he knew the Chevy was still there. He gripped the steering wheel tighter and tried to be patient.
As the city gave way to the mountainous forest, he saw his opportunity; pressing on the accelerator he started to close the space between them. Now, in this isolated wildness, he needed to move in for the kill.
No one would find a body or the missing vehicle for some time. This was the perfect set up. No witnesses. No surveillance cameras. For once and all, he could loosen the chain around his neck and live a carefree life again.
He sped up and still no sign of the other tail lights. The driver must have turned off to another road. He’d passed countless side roads since entering the highway. Finding which road the other vehicle used would be impossible.
He wiped his hand across the back of his neck. Pulling over to the side of the road, gravel crunched beneath his tires. He pounded his fist on the steering wheel. He’d quit his search for now. He’d find his victim another time. Then he’d free himself from his burden.
Ever since her mom gave her a romance book when she was a teenager Rosemary has enjoyed happier-ever-after stores. She has been writing most of her adult life. When she’s not writing, she enjoys spending time with her family, reading and crafts.
She has two grown children and four adorable grandchildren. Her and her husband live in a small town in Oregon.
Rosemary will be awarding a signed cover flat to a commenter at every stop and a $20 Starbuck's GC and their name in her next book to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour. One randomly drawn host will receive a $10 Starbuck's GC. Leave a comment with your email address!
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (371)
- ► 2015 (312)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- Loving Lady Marcia by Kieran Kramer
- What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton: Review, Inte...
- Sugar Walls Book Blurb Blitz Tour!
- Painted Blind by Michelle Hansen
- Betrayed by Ednah Walters
- The Stranger's Magic: The Labyrinths of Echo, Book...
- Raven's Blood by Deborah Cannon
- The Lure of Shapinsay by Krista Holle
- Read the first chapter of Hidden by PC Cast and Kr...
- Deep In The Wave: A Surfing Guide to the Soul by B...
- Aftermath: Growing in Grace through Grief by Marg...
- Back To School Book Clean-Up Giveaway!
- Outpost by Ann Aguirre
- Over The Edge by Mary Connealy
- And When She Was Good by Laura Lippman
- Vestige by Deb Hanrahan
- The Unnaturalists by Tiffany Trent
- The Stars Shine Bright by Sibella Giorello
- Tidewater Inn (Hope Beach, #1) by Colleen Coble
- Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!
- Shards of History Guest Post!
- When A Woman You Love Was Abused: A Husband's Guid...
- The Reckoning: Book Two of the Taker Trilogy by Al...
- Sparkle by Denene Millner
- Drain You by M. Beth Bloom
- Cradle My Heart: Finding God’s Love after Abortion...
- Loving Lady Marcia: First Chapter and Giveaway (at...
- Crimson Footprints Bookblast and Giveaway!
- Treasures of Healthy Living by Annette Reeder, Dr....
- Mrs. Tuesday's Book Blast Giveaway!
- Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
- Everlasting Love Guest Post and Giveaway!
- Shades of the Future Guest Post and Giveaway!
- Never Trust a Pretty Wolf Giveaway and Guest Post!...
- Marshals of Journey Creek Guest Post and Giveaway ...
- Check out the trailer for The Empty City!!
- Interview with Author Amy Kathleen Ryan!
- Nightfall: Guestpost and Giveaway!
- Midnight in Austenland By Shannon Hale
- Sweet Shadows by Tera Lynn Childs
- The Boy Recession by Flynn Meaney
- Gallagher's Hope Guest Post & Giveaway!
- Mind Secrets by Chris Reynolds
- Sykosa by Justin Ordoñez
- The Light of Asteria by Elizabeth Isaacs: Review a...
- Fingerprints Of You by Kristen-Paige Madonia
- Blood Moon by Alyxandra Harvey
- Send by Patty Blount
- ▼ August (49)