Search This Blog

Blood Moon by Alyxandra Harvey

Saturday, August 4, 2012



When the vampire tribes convene for the rare Blood Moon ceremonies, Solange’s fight with her feral nature, a mysterious stranger, family secrets and forbidden magic put all of the Drakes in danger.
The POVs are: Solange, Lucy and Nicholas.

Goodreads Summary


Harvey is one of my favorite authors for many reasons.  Her characters always have a great sense of humor, protect the people they care about, and are fantastic fighters.  In the last book of the series, Bleeding Hearts, I was left wondering about several things.  To avoid spoilers, I won’t say what these things were, but in this great book, all my questions were answered and new questions were created!  Blood Moon is written from three points of view, Nicholas, Solange, and Lucy.  The Blood Moon has finally arrived and all the vampire tribes have come to Violet Hill.  Solange is acting strangely and Lucy is adjusting to her new school where she is learning to fight vampires.  Something evil is coming, but they just don’t know where or when it will arrive.

    Blood Moon was nearly impossible for me to put down.  Harvey is a great author with a killer sense of humor.  She is able to navigate the many characters of her series without confusing readers.  Teen girls will love this vampire book.  Harvey’s novels are out of the ordinary and memorable.  I give this book five out of five stars.

5 Stars

*Reviewed by Kristin*


Find this book:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
The Book Depository



This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.

5 comments:

  1. Lili said...:

    I love the way the author spells her name! (but that's off topic)

    I think I'm definitely going to check this one out. It looks really awesome and easy to get into and a book that makes me stay up late into the night from its sheer awesomeness is totally cool with me!

  1. June M. said...:

    I love books that have humor added and Paranormals (especially vampires) are my favorites. Thanks so much for the review. I will have to check this one out.

  1. This is next on my TBR list!

  1. Dyniy said...:

    Vampires, Vampires Vampires & More Vampires!!! What more can I say. It's just got to be as good as it sounds. Can't wait to find out. ;-)

  1. I'm so glad you liked it. This is on my wish list. I really want to check it out.