Search This Blog

Bitten Shame Guest Post

Friday, October 12, 2012
Olivia: Hello, Langston. It’s so good of you to sit down with me today. Langston: *nods with a kind sparkle in his eyes* It is a pleasure to be here, Olivia. Olivia: Well as you know I’ve been promoting Bitten Shame. *I sniff the air and sigh with delight* Wait a minute. Is that pecan pie? It’s my favorite. You’re quite the man in the kitchen aren’t you? Langston: Indeed. * begins cutting a healthy slice of pie and slides it onto a plate* I find there is something magical about combining a series of ingredients to make something delicious. The magic begins with the person who provides the recipe and grows when the person making the recipe adds to it their own special touch. The final measure arrives when another takes a taste of that concoction. It is an absolute joy to watch a person savor something you’ve cooked or baked. Olivia: In Bitten Shame Jill spends a lot of time watching you cook. What’s that all about? *I close my eyes as I take my first bite of pecan pie* Mmmmm…. Langston: Jill is a very dear friend of mine. However, she is like a sun perpetually eclipsed. Her light is there, but it cannot seem to break away from the shadow cast upon it. When she joins me in the kitchen, it seems to relax her. I hope that it will help her resolve her demons. Olivia: You seem to care a lot about her. Is there anything more than friendship there? *I wink for effect* Langston: *booms with laughter* Olivia, you are the teller of our stories. I believe you know well that my heart is not my own. Olivia: *I shrug then nod in acknowledgment, chewing another bite* Yes I know, Langston, but some of the readers may not know you’ve got your own story. Cupid Painted Blind is where we get find out about the love of your life, Kristin. *takes another bite and groans in decadence* Getting back to food, though… this pie it to die for! I really need this recipe. Langston: *reaches into his pocket and hands Olivia a slip of paper* I had a feeling you would want to have the recipe, so I took the liberty of writing it down. Enjoy Olivia: Wow! I bet the readers will love having this. Thanks again, Langston for joining me here today. Happy reading, All!
Pecan Pie
Ingredients:
1 C white corn syrup ½ C Brown Sugar ¼ t salt 1 t vanilla 2 t lemon juice 3 eggs, slightly beaten 1 C pecans
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Mix above ingredients together. Pour into an unbaked pie shell. Bake for 10 minutes at 425 degrees and then reduce to 325 degrees and bake for 35 to 40 minutes more.



innovativeonlinebooktours.jpg



Book Description:

Jill Prescott returned from self-imposed seclusion to help save her best friend Devan’s life. Throwing herself into Devan’s problems and bringing an evil organization to its knees might just be the distraction she needs to keep living without the only man she’s ever loved. Her life changed forever when she was hired to spend a week with Doc Massey.

On the day she became a vampire her youthful innocence ended, but Doc’s love rescued her from being consumed by the darkness. The shadow of that former life continues to loom over her, keeping her from realizing her own self-worth. Running from her past only brings her closer to a destiny that is inextricably connected to what she is trying to escape…

Every gift has both a reward and a price, because All of it fits…



Author Bio:

Olivia Hardin realized early on how strange she was to have complete movie-like character dreams as a child. Eventually she began putting those vivid dreams to paper and was rarely without her spiral notebooks full of those mental ramblings. Her forgotten vision of becoming an author was realized when she connected with a group of amazingly talented and fabulous writers who gave her lots of direction and encouragement.

With a little extra push from family and friends, she hunkered down to get lost in the words. She's also an insatiable crafter who only completes about 1 out of 5 projects, a jogger who hates to run, and is sometimes accused of being artistic, though she's generally too much of a perfectionist to appreciate her own work. A native Texas girl, Olivia lives in the beautiful Lone Star state with her husband and their puppy Bonnie.

Website:     www.booksbyolivia.com
Blog:         www.oliviahardinwriter.com
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/OliviaH_Writer
Facebook:    http://www.facebook.com/oliviahardin
Goodreads:    http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5354958.Olivia_Hardin
Youtube Trailer:    http://youtu.be/9I0C2V6DFUQ

0 comments: