Search This Blog

Shop 4 Used Cars

Friday, April 13, 2012
My sister and I are currently attending two different colleges and commuting from home to save money.  Between my sister and I and are parents, we needed an extra car.  Shop 4 Used Cars turned out to be a great resource. The site is very easy to use; a simple search would be to put "make and model" into the search bar, there is a convenient drop box from which to choose which make and model you are specifically looking for.  If a browser prefers a more advanced search, he/she can choose from styles, colors, makes, models, years, mileage, engine, doors, etc...  For the advanced search, every option is clearly laid out and easy to choose from.

The site also includes links to financing and since the site is IP based, browsers are linked immediately to dealers in their state or near their city-from Richmond (Toyota) to California (Toyota of the Desert).  Potential customers may choose dealers depending on how close they are to them.  There are also plenty of Specials to choose from, which the browser can peruse depending on price, mileage, name, etc... Everything is very easy to navigate.  One does not have to choose a used car, necessarily, there are also plenty of new cars to browse through as well.  My sister and I especially enjoyed the ease of using this site; we have never bought a car before and managed to make the process much easier. If you are searching for a new or used car, definitely give this site a try!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Hello there, You've done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.
    my web site :: subaru baja review

  1. Ella said...:

    This seems to be a great site for car buyers.they have really helpful,keep posting!

  1. Ella said...:

    This seems to be a great site for car buyers.they have really helpful,keep posting!

    Used Auto Sales

  1. Unknown said...:

    Glad I found your post. Shop4UsedCars is exactly what I've been looking for. I've been primarily looking at used cars in Brownsville TX and am getting physically exhausted going from lot to lot. Car shopping is getting to be almost as much work as looking for a job. I'm definitely going to check out that site, at the very least it will give me a better idea of some pricing to use to bargain with the salesmen. Thanks!