Seven Point Eight Free In Kindle Store!
Posted by Krystal Larson at 6:41 PM Sunday, April 15, 2012
What interests you in life?
Exploring and being a part of something bigger
Music, art, creative self-expression
Nice house, stylish cars and fine clothes
Making a difference, doing something fantastic to benefit others
If you’re attracted to someone, how would you pursue them?
Pull out all the stops and use all your powers of seduction
The natural approach; strike up conversation and see where it goes
The romantic approach; write or sing a beautiful song
Splash out on gifts and fine dining
I must admit, I’ve been hurt before so I’m quite wary on an emotional level
What are your key strengths?
Courage, passion, determination
Intelligence, ability to solve problems
Creative and artistic
Leadership, persistence, cool headedness
Which ability would you prefer to be gifted with?
To see any place or time in the world
To speak with the dead
To be able to make a lot of money easily
What is the purpose of special abilities?
To yield power over others
Success and recognition
They’re just a curse
To make money
To help others
What would others say are your key faults?
Can be manipulative and controlling
Not thinking things through properly, hasty
Can be cocky at times, a loner
Possessive, too obsessed with things
Too trusting at times
You’re a feisty and passionate individual just like Tahra, who’ll stop at nothing to get what you want. There’s an almost rebellious determination inside of you yet you love wholeheartedly and this brings out your sweeter side. Your downside is the need to exert control over others, try to be more sensitive.
Intellectually, you’re strong and will go far in the world of technology and science, like Paul. There is a naturalness and spontaneity about you and you generally get on well with others. However, you need to think your decisions through more carefully and look at the longer term repercussions.
You’re a romantic and artistic soul, just like Sam. Ideally, you’d like to get on with creating beautiful art or music but the Universe has other ideas. Deep down, you’re very sure of yourself but generally don’t blend well with others, preferring to beat your own drum.
You have your feet firmly planted in the material world, just like Max. Your status, lifestyle and the things you own are important to you but at times, you can cling too hard to these. In life, maybe you need to broaden your horizons and see that money and security aren’t everything.
Like Ava, you are a gentle soul who’d like to contribute something meaningful to the world, but you’re not sure how you fit in. Because you’re a genuine person deep down, you often believe others are the same but unfortunately, they can take advantage. However, you’re a credit to the world and your time will come!
In the Mood – Glenn Miller
The Twist – Chubby Checker
Love Me Do – The Beatles
Please Please Me – the Beatles
Big Girls Don’t Cry – The Four Seasons
All My Loving – The Beatles
She Loves You – The Beatles
I Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
Can’t Buy Me Love – The Beatles
Something Tells Me I’m Into Something Good – Herman’s Hermits
You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling – Righteous Brothers
(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction – Rolling Stones
The Times They Are A Changin’ – Bob Dylan
You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away – The Beatles
Good Vibrations – The Beach Boys
These Boots Were Made For Walking – Nancy Sinatra
Sunny Afternoon – The Kinks
Summer in the City – The Lovin’ Spoonfuls
Reach Out, I’ll Be There – The Four Tops
You Really Got Me – The Kinks
Modern Day Playlist (1980s – 1990s)
When Doves Cry – Prince
Imagine – John Lennon
Nothing Compares To You – Sinead O’ Connor
'Seven Point Eight: The First Chronicle' is available for FREE on the Kindle store on Mon 16th April, Tues 17th, Weds 18th and Thu 19th. Starts 9.00 am Pacific Standard Time, so will become live in the afternoon for European peeps.
It's also available through the European Kindle stores (German, Spanish, French, Italian).
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- Stepping Out of my Comfort Zone for Research Guest...
- Mother's Day Giveaway Event!!!
- Spring Fling Giveaway Hop!
- My Jewelry Box Giveaway!
- On Board with Tess Davies: Guest Post by Claudia G...
- Excerpt from Enchanted by Alethea Kontis Read by t...
- Fairy Tale Giveaway Hop!
- Dark Days Wrap-Up and Giveaway!
- Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins Author or This or Tha...
- Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig and Giveaway!
- Pretty Crooked Book Blast!
- Supergirl Mixtapes by Meagan Brothers
- Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
- The Caves of Etretat by Matt Chatelain *Leave a co...
- Guest Post by Author Jess C Scott
- Excerpt of Playing the Genetic Lottery by Terri M...
- Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig Book Blast and Give...
- The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda Review and Guest Post!
- Romancing Memories by John Zunski
- Until Tuesday: A Wounded Warrior and the Golden Re...
- Blogger Event Sign-Ups!!!
- The House of Women by Anne Brear: Free Kindle Eboo...
- Avon Impulse Call For Submissions!
- Meg Cabot Read-Along Coming Up!
- RT Giveaway (6 Winners)!
- Showers of Books Giveaway!
- Don't Forget the Dark Days Giveaway (3 books USA w...
- Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
- BEA 2012
- RT Contest: Get More Entries!
- The Gates by Rachael Wade
- Taylor Mali's "You Know" Poem
- Free Kindle Ebook!
- Kersten Kelly Spotlight and Guest Post
- Cover Reveal and Excerpt!
- The Inspiration for Charlie: A Love Story
- Best Staged Plans by Claire Cook
- Daughters For a Time by Jennifer Handford
- The Shifters of 2040 Free on Amazon!
- Amaranth Free on Amazon!
- Seven Point Eight Free In Kindle Store!
- Dyson Housewarming Giveaway Sign-Ups!
- Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- Shop 4 Used Cars
- Fat Is the New 30: The Sweet Potato Queens' Guide ...
- Riley Mack and the Other Known Troublemakers by Ch...
- Are You Ready For Dark Days?
- Enter the awesome $200 Rainy Day Facebook Frenzy!
- Baroness by Susan May Warren
- Autism Awareness Giveaway Hop! (USA/CAN)
- The Big Fun Sexy Sex Book Excerpt/Video and Giveaw...
- Send Me To BEA :D!
- Favorite Character(s) by P.I. Barrington
- Explorer X Beta by LM Preston
- Taken At Dusk by C.C. Hunter
- The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck
- The House of Order by John Paul Jaramillo and Give...
- Excerpt of The Proposal by Mary Balogh!
- The Number (Zincian Legend #2) by Sheenah Freitas
- What are the mistakes you see in beginner writers?...
- The Sword of Senack by EC Stilson
- Don't Miss Out!
- Book Wedge Review and Giveaway!
- THAT Dream Wedding Contest!
- Eternus by Kimberli Reynolds
- Castle in The Air – Sequel to Howl’s Moving Castle...
- Paris In Love!
- Vote for Me :D!
- River's Call by Melody Carlson
- Titanic 2012 by Bill Walker
- Heaven In Her Arms by Catherine Hickem
- Song of My Heart By: Kim Vogel Sawyer
- The Rose of Winslow Street by Elizabeth Camden
- The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
- Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by R.L. LaFever...
- Sykosa Excerpt!
- Turning Guilt Trips into Joy Ridesb y Shirley Bros...
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon By: Tricia Goyer
- Dreamsleeves by Coleen Murtagh Paratore
- The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting
- Magic Under Stone by Jaclyn Dolamore
- Return to Eden by G.P. Ching Review and Giveaway!
- The Last Romanov by Dora Levy Mossanen
- The Springsweet by Saundra Mitchell
- Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis
- The Money Saving Mom's Budget Tour!
- ▼ April (88)