Top Ten Reasons Readers Should Read Legacy:
Here are a few good reasons readers should seriously consider reading my debut release, Legacy:
10. It’s currently on sale. We all love things on sale.
9. There’s a Scottish brogue involved.
8. Buying this book isn’t guaranteed to make you cool, but it might make you feel cool.
7. Okay, I can’t lie. Buying this book will make you cool.
6. My fortune cookie last night said, “Be prepared for a great change.” I’m hoping that means an increase in my Amazon sales ranking and not early menopause.
5. Face it – London is just freaking sexy. The book is set in London. Be sexy.
4. The digital-first version won’t take up shelf space, so there’s nothing to dust.
3. The author needs funds for more Twizzlers. Bad.
2. Bahlin needs to be fed. Dragons aren’t cheap keepers.
1. Jump off the readers’ bridge and take a chance. Everyone else is doing it.
Here’s hoping at least one line in the list made you smile. I hope you enjoy Legacy!
All my best,
Giveaway! Leave a comment with your email for a chance to win the above book!