Search This Blog

Cleaning Machine by Gaylord Campbell

Thursday, January 19, 2012
My dryer just bit the dust. It actually lasted longer than I thought it would. This family of five has definitely gotten their money’s worth out of it. Being the anal girl that I am, I really need a matching washer and dryer. I know it sounds crazy, but I can’t walk into my laundry room and have to look at an old one and a new one, a Maytag and a Whirlpool. Nope! Not this gal. I need organized, matching, consistency. I started out thinking I was just going to get the least “shiniest” washer and dryer, but after a walk through the store, I suddenly realized I didn’t want to live without all the “bells and whistles.” That got my husband and I talking about our energy provider since we ended up buying a really nice, washer/dryer set. It is top of the line and has great energy ratings, but we wanted to make sure that we were going with the best energy provider, to get the most bang for our buck. We decided to switch, after a little research led me to Bounce Energy.

0 comments: