About UNTIL SUMMER ENDS: Sophie Newton is determined to prove herself to her father, who insists she could never run a successful business. She opens a beachside taco stand called The Sandy Tortilla and plans to make her own way, one burrito at a time.
When she loses her summer help, Sophie rushes to find somebody to help take orders. She finds that somebody in Montgomery Winters, a struggling actor from LA. Mont takes the job; the money's useful, though he finds that his curvy boss is what really keeps him around.
As Sophie and Mont work together, they discover an intense attraction between them. But when Mont's agent calls him about a career-making audition, he decides he must pursue the opportunity, even though he can't get Sophie out of his head. Now, Sophie must choose between chasing after the man she's falling in love with and the business she's fought so hard to build.
Paperback comes out on May 9, 2017.
About Elana Johnson: Elana's work includes the young adult dystopian romance seriesPossession, Surrender, Abandon, and Regret, published by Simon Pulse (Simon & Schuster). Her popular ebook, From the Query to the Call, is also available, as well as a young adult dystopian short story in the Possession world, Resist.
Her newest release is the beginning of a new adult fantasy series. ECHOES OF SILENCE came out with Amazon Publishing on May 3, 2016. See all of her books here.
Elana also writes inspirational western romances under the pen name Liz Isaacson. Check out all 5 books in the Amazon #1 Bestselling Three Rivers Ranch Romance series, and get ready for the rest of the series by the end of 2016.
Her newest release is UNTIL SUMMER ENDS, a contemporary romance novel from Cleis Press/Start Media.
Find her online:
Join her romance-only newsletter: http://eepurl.com/b9f1vv (get a free novella when you do!)
Giveaway: KINDLE PAPERWHITE!
TOP TENS LIST!
Top Ten Delicacies Mont – the hero from UNTIL SUMMER ENDS – would recommend to anyone
Mont loves to eat. In fact, he gets pretty grumpy if he goes too long without eating. He and I have a lot in common. ;) So it was a natural thing to include a lot of food in my food truck inspired romance novel. Mont especially loves to eat Sophie’s food from her beach-side taco stand. He’s trying to stay in tip-top shape for his acting career, but he dreams of the things he could eat once he’s landed that perfect role…
This is his list:
1. Carne asada burrito – there’s nothing better than steak, rice, beans, and special sauce. Except all of that inside a tortilla.
2. Ice cream – he’s not discriminating when it comes to this lactose-laden treat. He’ll take it in any flavor, with multiple toppings, fruit, nuts, and whipped cream. Floats and splits are also acceptable.
3. Pizza – Mont’s a meat-lover’s type of guy, though he’s tolerant of some veggies like peppers and olives. But hold the mushrooms.
4. Steak – being from the Midwest and having grown up on a farm, Mont’s no stranger to a good steak. And he likes them.
5. Blueberry muffins – if there was ever a way to eat fruit, it’s with a delicious pastry –and lots of butter! – surrounding it. Mont’s favorite includes a streusel topping.
6. Coffee – while not technically a food, a day isn’t really begun until coffee’s been consumed.
7. Mashed potatoes – Mont’s never met a potato he doesn’t like, and the king of all the ways a potato can be prepared is mashed potatoes. With butter, sour cream, cheese, ranch dressing, and cream cheese…and don’t forget the gravy!
8. Chips and salsa – he loves watching Sophie make her homemade chips and do all that chopping… oh, and he loves the fabulous fresh flavor only salsa can achieve.
9. Shrimp tacos – another of Mont’s favorites from Sophie’s stand. He loves the fresh cilantro with the crema and the perfectly grilled shrimp. Mmm.
10. Nachos – if there’s anything better than meat, tomatoes, cheese, and jalapenos on chips, Mont doesn’t know what that might be.