Single Effort by Joe Keller
Posted by Krystal Larson at 5:39 PM Thursday, September 5, 2013
Whether you're single by choice or by chance, it's wildly different than living with a partner. Most books on the subject read like cheerleading for cave-dwellers or sex guides for the hopelessly hapless. Why can't someone just tell it like it is? Joe Keller does just that. From food to fun, and finance to romance, Single Effort delivers clear, real-world advice to help you live a dynamic, successful life as a single guy. Heartfelt, funny, and always practical, Single Effort is a must-read for single guys everywhere. It's also perfect for anyone (male or female, single or not) in search of unique dating and lifestyle ideas or a more fulfilling life. Destined to become a classic, this indispensable guide will change how you think about being single and help you find the life and love you seek.
Joe Keller definitely has his own take on being single...and it's a take that I happen to find hilariously great. I haven't lived with anyone of the other gender in a relationship fashion and can appreciate what this author has to say. Although I'm not a guy, I found much of the advice that this book holds very good. Heck, I could really use some of the grocery and food preparation tips and hints . Some of the tips as far as "prior to dating" are helpful for me, even though I'm not a guy, as well. I really liked that this book could transcend gender lines. Though the book is definitely told from the perspective of a guy, I could see both genders enjoying what Keller has to say.
I really liked the tips on getting flowers to grown and live (unfortunate flower-killer over here!) as well as how to make an online profile safely. This book was easy to read and fun to talk about; adults would find this book a great read!
Find this book:
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (326)
- ► 2015 (311)
- ► 2014 (408)
- Eventide by Shelley Shephard Gray
- Beautiful Battlefields By: Bo Stern
- Sweet Dreams by Carla Stewart
- Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
- Unthinkable by Nacy Werlin
- Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles
- Interview and Giveaway for Conjured by Sarah Beth ...
- Barefoot Summer by Denise Hunter
- Broken is $4.99 as an ebook!
- The Last Gentle Dentist Spotlight!
- Banned Book Giveaway Hop!
- Chat with Gayle Forman-author of Just One Day!
- Afloat by Erin Healy
- Pennsylvania Patchwork by Kate Lloyd
- Barefoot Summer by Denise Hunter
- The Bare Naked Truth by Bekah Martin
- Rocky Road Book Blast!
- Little Fish Book Feature and Giveaway!
- Preview an Episode of Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles...
- The Reluctant Bachelorette is FREE on Amazon!
- The Fallout by S.A. Bodeen: Guest Post!
- The House That Love Built by Beth Wiseman
- Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
- Brooklyn Girls by Gemma Burgess
- Leon's Lair by The Phoenix Blitz
- Champion: Excerpt and Book Trailer!
- Mystery Box Giveaway!
- Browse Not A Drop to Drink
- Have You Heard of Phoenix Overture?
- Check Out Spindlers!
- Free Ebook Series!
- Insight by Terron James
- Trafficked by Sophie Hayes
- Thirteen by Kelley Armstrong
- What's New at Sourcebooks?
- Single Effort by Joe Keller
- Laura Lamont's Life in Pictures by Emma Straub
- Back Before Dark by Tim Shoemaker
- Counting by 7's Blog Tour!
- Kevin by Paul Kupperberg
- ▼ September (40)
- ► 2012 (818)