Search This Blog

Dream Forever by Kit Alloway

Thursday, March 23, 2017
As the veil to the Dream becomes dangerously thin, Josh must stop it from tearing to save the world, in the conclusion to The Dream Walker Trilogy.

Trying to control her powers as the True Dream Walker is hard enough with Feodor as her instructor. But trying to learn her strengths with a broken heart makes it nearly impossible for Josh. When mysterious tears in the veil separating the Dream from the waking world begin to appear, and with Peregrine still on the run and Haley trapped in Death, Josh finds herself truly in over her head. With the World threatening to crumble around her, Josh must figure out who she really is and what she wants in time to save it, herself, and everyone she loves.

You won’t be disappointed in this exciting conclusion to Kit Alloway’s The Dream Walker Trilogy.

Goodreads Summary


I enjoyed the first two books in the series from this author and was so excited when I received this book in the mail! Josh's character continues to develop and she becomes a more intelligent, compassionate young woman. It still isn't easy for her to fully control her powers and her teachings with Feodor can be frustrating. I wish I could help people with their nightmares (and stepping into their dreams may be invasive, but it would be fun!). The book is told from three perspectives. Haley and Peregrine aren't doing so well; both have challenging situations on their hands and need to resolve them before the end of this trilogy! 

I liked Josh's, Peregrine's, and Haley's characters. They were pretty well-developed and they each had their personal struggles to overcome. I do wish there had been a bit more romance for Josh and Will, but having less romance probably allowed the plot to focus more on dream walking. The concept behind the book is fascinating and I think the author carried it out wonderfully. One thing that I thought was weird about the book: after I finished reading it, I couldn't believe that it took me even that long to finish it. For some reason, it felt like the entire plot could have been accomplished in forty pages or so. This would be a fun book to take on a plane ride or to the beach!

4 Stars





This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews. COPYRIGHT © 2014 LIVE TO READ

0 comments: