Published Authors: Need a Website?
Calling all published authors! My friend Rachel would like to create a custom made website for you, and in return there won't be any money, but a trade will be necessary. Websites are always 900 - 5k dollars, so this is probably the best deal you're going to have in a long time.
Why is she doing this?
Rachel wants to build her portfolio up, and doing a website for a published author will help promote her work and provide future opportunities.
It can only be published authors? Why can't she do independent?
Right now she's picky about who she makes a website for. Published authors have a more stable background. Plus -- and these are her words, not mine -- independent authors tend to be pushy, yell at her, demanding, and all around not good to work with.
What publishing companies are you talking about?
The big six: Hatchette Book Group, HarperCollins, Penguin Group, Macmillan, Random House, Simon & Schuster
How long does this offer last?
Depends how many people email her. She would like to take on one person right now. After she's done I'll make another post for another opportunity.
Can she do blogger?
No, right now she's not making any blogger layouts, this is pure personal website building.
Can I see examples of her work?
Yes! Please understand this is to BUILD her portfolio, so her examples are scarce and that's why she needs your help. Her website is http://rachelsilberman.com.
You said it's free?
Please discuss the payment with her, it will be different for everyone. But essentially, yes.
How can I contact her?
You can do so by filling out the form on her website, or emailing her at silberman.rachel [at] gmail [dot] .com.
Email her with:
1. Your full name
2. Link to your current website (if you have one)
3. List of your book(s)
4. A paragraph on what you're looking for
Again, if she doesn't pick you this time, I'll post another announcement once she's done with the current client.
I promised a giveaway, didn't I?
You can pick ANY book you want under 12 dollars via Book Depository. Note: Check to see if the books can ship to you first. If not, maybe another giveaway in the future!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (312)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- Dystopian Giveaway Hop! (USA/CAN)
- Toby Gold and the Secret Fortune by Craig R. Evere...
- Author Interview – Laura Lee
- Healing Notes Book Feature and Giveaway!
- Author Interview – Christine Nolfi
- Free Book/Giveaway For Liking a Facebook Page!
- Winners from the 2012 Blogger Contest!
- YA Mythology Giveaway Hop!
- The Waiting Booth Book Blast and Giveaway!
- Evertaster by Adam Glendon Shout-Out!
- The King's Damsel by Kate Emerson
- Spooktacular Giveaway Hop!
- The Emerald Talisman Book Blast and Giveaway!
- Enter To Win a Merry Little Christmas!
- The Generosity of Strangers – How It All Started b...
- Voting week #4 - Most Entertaining
- Game House!
- Recipe for Trouble: The Cupcake Club by Sheryl Ber...
- Guy Magar – I Almost Decapitated Drew Barrymore
- Fall Into Fantasy Hop! INTERNATIONAL Giveaway!
- Immaculate Confusion Book Blast and Giveaway!
- Dear Teen Me: Authors Write Letters to Their Teen ...
- Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally Review and Gi...
- Who I Kissed by Janet Gurtler Review and Giveaway ...
- Prettiest Doll by Gina Willner-Pardo
- Kids Can Book Blast and Giveaway!
- Voting Week #3-Best New Blog!
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower By: Stephen Chbosk...
- Boxcar Children Beginning: The Aldens of Fair Mead...
- Daughter of Light by V.C. Andrews
- You Don't Know Me by Susan May Warren
- Bitten Shame Guest Post
- Interview with Carrie Arcos!
- Silent Song Book Blast and Giveaway!
- Summer Doesn't Have To Be Over Giveaway!
- Life With Lily by Mary Ann Kinsinger, Suzanne Woo...
- Where the Trail Ends by Melanie Dobson
- Gallagher's Hope Book Blast and Giveaway!
- Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop! (USA/CAN)
- Voting Week #2 of Blogger Awards
- INT giveaway & FREE website for any published auth...
- Beta by Rachel Cohn
- Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Appleg...
- Voting Week #1 of Blogger Awards!
- A Military Republic Book Blast and Giveaway!
- Lycaon Press Feature and Giveaway!
- The Trouble with Cowboys (A Big Sky Romance) By: ...
- The Beldam's Eye by Jennifer Rainey: Guest Post an...
- Fangs, Fur, and Fey Giveaway
- Breathless Press Promotion and Giveaway! *over 18 ...
- The Reluctant Bachelorette Giveaway and Book Blast...
- The Shadow Man Interview and Giveaway!
- What’s Your ‘Blind Spot’? Contest!
- ▼ October (53)