Finish What You Start: Unlocking the Success Secrets of the Top 1% By:Craig S. Copeland
Posted by Krystal Larson at 11:37 PM Monday, June 11, 2012
Want to achieve your goals? The Top 1% get things done, and their methods have been distilled into five simple principles. Using them, you can create dynamic results for successfully reaching your goals. This easy-to-understand valuable guide is your blueprint for taking your personal and business objectives to fulfillment. Whether your desire is to create the next great idea, enrich your lifestyle, strengthen your objectives, improve your career status, increase your finances, enhance your health & fitness, elevate your relationships – or you just can’t figure out the next step, this book is for you. You’ll discover how to: - Gain more Drive, Momentum, and Creativity - Increase your Energy and Focus while Eliminating Roadblocks - Break through the "Limitations" ceiling that's holding you back - Eliminate Fear, Anxiety, and Overwhelm - Get Greater Results by Learning the Secret to taking the "Self" out of Self-Help - Master Time Management and Productivity
Copeland lays out five simple principles, which used in concert, are supposed to create results for us to successfully reach our goals. These principles are supposed to result in incredible changes for his readers. Most of us agree we would benefit from greater drive and creativity, increased focus, elimination of anxiety, and a mastery of time management.
Expecting results from these five principles seems likely; finding the people to be part of a support group, a mentoring circle, seems less likely to me. The book, however, does include suggestions of how to meet like-minded people using conversation starters to establish rapport. Before reading Copeland’s book, I would have said that I hadn’t read many “self-help” books before. But, Copeland mentions many of the theories and books that have come before his; I’ve heard of many of them. He enlarges on those principles suggested by others, saying that once the effort has begun, momentum begins and big difficulties are pieced into a manageable size. Rush to the front; espouse positive beliefs…and then use your CORE to focus and progress.
Prior self-help theories may not have succeeded because we focus on “self”. In order to progress, this well-written, full of examples guide proposes that we may experience more of a difference if we give and gain insights and advice from a special circle of mentors and supporters.
Three and a Half Stars
*Reviewed by Colleen*
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- Freedom To Read Giveaway Hop!
- Guest Post and Giveaway by Author Lila Munro!
- Passages: How Reading the Bible in a Year Will Cha...
- A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young
- This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
- Hope Springs By: Kim Cash Tate
- The Twelfth Paladin Guest Post and INT Giveaway!
- Dancing Naked In Dixie by Lauren Clark Review and ...
- Terri Giuliano Long - What Is Your View on Authori...
- Moa Excerpt!
- List of Comment Entry Amazon International Giftcar...
- Ties That Bind New Cover!
- Angel Eyes by Shannon Dittemore and Win a Nook Col...
- A Princess Broken by Misty Gatlin
- Ties that Bind By: Heather Huffman Review and Giv...
- Don't Forget About These Awesome Giveaways! (Many...
- PrintRunner Giveaway!
- The Last Refuge by Ben Coes Review and Print Givea...
- Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire
- Skylark by Meagan Spooner
- The 500 by Matthew Quirk
- The Best Way: El Camino de Santiago By: Bill Walke...
- Lucy Come Home by Dave and Neta Jackson
- The Weeping Paperback Cover Reveal!
- Project Moses Guest Post and Book and $10 Amazon G...
- Midsummer's Eve Giveaway Hop!
- Clear Your Shelf Giveaway!
- BEA Giveaway!!!!! *Includes links to my INT giveaw...
- All He Saw Was The Girl by Peter Leonard
- Dancing Naked In Dixie Grand Prize Giveaway!
- Wings of Hope Guest Post and $10 Amazon Giftcard C...
- Dancing Naked In Dixie Review and INT Giveaway!
- Glamorous Illusions by Lisa Tawn Bergren Blog Tour...
- Spell Bound by Kelley Armstrong
- My Father At 100 by Ron Reagan
- The Anniversary Waltz by Darrel Nelson
- Guest Post by Author Lille Spencer!
- The Concubine Saga by Lloyd Lofthouse
- Ascending Into Euphoria by Tiffany Tinney
- Growing Up Ziglar by Julie Ziglar Norman
- Project Moses Free For Kindle!!!
- Salt City by Robert C. Fleet Excerpt and INT Givea...
- Crazy by Amy Reed
- Ferryman & the Flame Giveaway and Book Blast!
- A Gift for My Sister By: Ann Pearlman
- Finish What You Start: Unlocking the Success Secre...
- The Girls’ Ghost Hunting Guide By: Stacey Graham
- Real Mermaids Don't Hold Their Breath by Hélène Bo...
- Faithful Families Giveaway!
- Being Friends With Boys by Terra Elan McVoy
- The Car Thief By: Theodore Weesner
- Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
- Guest Post by Author Lisa J. Rogers!
- Hope Is Love by Sylvia Hubbard
- Cadence Beach Guest Post and $10 Amazon Giftcard G...
- Reunited Book Blast and Promo!
- Guest Post by Author K. Reed with Awesome Post-Apo...
- How to satisfy your readers with endings by Rebecc...
- The Caves of Etretat by Matt Chatelain: Guest Post...
- Blogoversary Giveaway #2 (International)!
- Shadows Cast By Stars by Catherine Knutsson
- All These Lives by Sarah Wylie
- Reunited Book Blast and Giveaway!
- Speculation by Edmund Jorgensen Review and Giveawa...
- Desires Unleashed Promo
- Backlash by Karyn Good Guest Post and Giveaway! : ...
- Undertow by Callie Kingston Review and Ebook Givea...
- Sirenz Back in Fashion by Charlotte Bennardo, Nata...
- Guest Post by Author Jennifer Fromke
- Dive Into Summer Giveaway!
- Sirenz by Charlotte Bennardo & Natalie Zaman
- Team Human by Justine Larbalestier, Sarah Rees Bre...
- After All by Deborah Raney
- Just Flirt by Laura Bowers
- The Master of Misrule (The Game of Triumphs #2) by...
- My Favorite Reads Giveaway!
- Devine Intervention by Martha Brockenbrough
- The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson
- Dyson Giveaway Event!
- ▼ June (81)