Posted by Krystal Larson at 10:02 AM Wednesday, March 7, 2012
As I was driving down the street one day, I became conscious of the world’s condition. Contrary to what you would think, it wasn’t the abandon houses I drove by; it wasn’t the cracked pavement, or homeless people that seem to be in unison. It was the children. GOD gave me the understanding that a child is nothing but an adult that is trapped. In their minds, they live in an orchestrated fantasy world. Their world is orchestrated by other children that have aged over time and learned to be adults. The older children (adults) determine what the younger children wear, eat, and drink. And for the most part, a child is okay with the control. For most children, it is all they know. They live in a mental fantasy world, because their knowledge is limited.
Limited knowledge brings forth the purpose of school. A school should strengthen a child’s mind, because one day that child will have control of other children and he/she should be mentally prepared and able to take on that task. This is what separates a child from an adult, knowledge. And, this is also what hinders are society…knowledge. Knowledge is the key ingredient in this book. My main goal is to educate many and erase the “get rich quick” mentality. The term get rich quick was created for those that lacked knowledge, because they knew that without intelligence, an individual would fall for anything. Getting rich quick is a scheme. And, if I sell you a book that is nothing but a scheme, I have not only cheated you out your money, but I have also helped you go deeper in debt.
A lot of us have aged in features. Some of us, our hair is graying, while others have gone completely white. Even with physical changes, mentally we could still be trapped. Our lack of knowledge can keep us at the same mental stage we were at as 8 and 9 year olds. This observation exposed to me the purpose of this literature. Our lack of knowledge is constantly putting this world deeper in financial strife. So many people do not understand the financial system and remain limited and under someone else’s control.
This book was written to strengthen your knowledge. Regardless of your age, you can be freed from this mental bondage. This one book is not the answer to all your problems, but it has been composed to be the “push” that so many of us need during these trying times. As you begin to read and take in this information, pray. Pray for understanding. Pray for mental strength. Pray and ask that the bondage be removed. After you pray, remember that prayer is not the only requirement. You have to take action, move forward. This book is your push to help you make that move. Take in the knowledge from this book and put it to work!
As I think back on that day, I noticed the children were on the playground at their school. I could hear laughter and see children playing with on another. Although the community was dying and the living conditions were getting worse, they found joy. They found joy with one another. They found joy, because mentally they were limited. They couldn’t understand the dying community, the abandon homes, and the increasing murder rate. Mentally, they were trapped. They were happy with having someone control their life and made the best of what they were given. Not knowing that someday their bodies will age, that strength would weaken, that hair would gray, and that their minds will remain trapped. They will inherit debt that they have no knowledge of. And although they may live to be one-hundred, mentally they will be that same child I observed on that day. Never being properly taught and forever being controlled.
Nicholas L. Maze
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (371)
- ► 2015 (312)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- Howl’s Moving Castle (No! Not the movie, the book!...
- Return of the White Deer by Robert Sells
- Charity Hopping Around the World!
- Literally Dead Ebook Free!
- The False Prince by Jennifer A Nielsen
- The Beautiful Wife by Sandy Ralya
- Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout *comment and enter ...
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyers
- Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter
- Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
- Free Excerpts of Two Awesome Books!
- Kick Butt Characters Giveaway Hop!
- Awesome Contest :D
- Spring Cleaning Book Giveaway!
- Sign-Ups for Rainy Day Facebook Frenzy!
- Loss by Jackie Morse Kessler
- The Onyx Talisman by Brenda Pandos with an Awesome...
- After the Snow by S.D. Crockett
- Have You Checked Out Smart Style Guide?
- Sixty Acres and a Bride by Regina Jennings
- The Maid of Fairbourne Hall By: Julie Klassen
- Echo's Revenge by Sean Austin
- Abby Finds Her Calling: Home at Cedar Creek Book O...
- Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop!!!
- Free Ebook!
- Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan
- Guest Post by Author Terri Giuliano Long!
- Cover Reveal!
- INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLING AUTHOR CASSANDRA CLARE T...
- Free Ebook!
- Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
- Double by Jenny Valentine
- Gabby S Stick-To-It Day: A Story about Never Givin...
- My Favorite Mistake: an A Circuit Novel By:Georgin...
- Beauty for Ashes by Dorothy Love
- More Beauty, Less Beast: Transforming Your Inner O...
- Lunar Love Giveaway Hop!
- Masters of the Veil by Daniel A. Cohen: Review, Gu...
- Katana by Cole Gibson
- The House of the Wind by Titania Hardie
- Blue Moon Promise by Colleen Coble
- Giveaway and Help Me Get Votes!
- Creating The Antagonist
- Mental Restraint
- Guest Post by Kimberly S. Lin
- Downfall (An Intervention Novel) by Terri Blacksto...
- Giveaway of Calico Joe
- Farsighted by Emlyn Chand
- Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
- Susan Abel Sullivan Interview
- THE GAIA WARS – FREE ON AMAZON, one day only!
- Doxocology Tour! Comment for a Chance to Win and ...
- WORLD WEAVER PRESS ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE OF “CURSE...
- The Maid of Fairbourne Hall By: Julie Klassen
- Excerpt from Doxology! Please Vote For this Blog ...
- Torn by Amanda Hocking
- Redwood Bend: A Virgin River Novel By: Robyn Carr...
- Voices of the Dead by Peter Leonard
- Massive ARC Giveaway!
- Leap Into Books Giveaway Hop! (USA/CAN)
- Life Is But a Dream by Brian James
- Coveted Excerpt! 4/24/2012 release
- Recession Proof by Daniel Maiman, Kimberly Lin
- Perception by Kim Harrington
- Dead is a Battlefield by Marlene Perez
- A Touch Morbid by Leah Clifford
- ▼ March (70)