Search This Blog

Have You Checked Out Smart Style Guide?

Monday, March 19, 2012
Take a look at this unique website where one can find tips on how to style certain types of hair to product reviews!  As for me, with my straight hair...I usually leave it alone rather than fuss with it.  However, I learned that I could choose between three chic styles, they even seem easy to maintain!  I loved this blog post, which helped me learn more about my hair and what styles will flatter it.  The Sleek Pony is hands-down my favorite. 

Another post that helped fashion-unfriendly me was the Fashion & Style Do's and Don'ts. I have never really considered myself unfashionable, but I've been told by my mother that I could use a little help (and that's bad, folks).  To be honest, I never knew handbags made that big of a difference, but I'd rather appear professional and put-together than sloppy.  Combining masculine and feminine styles may sound odd, but when you really think about it, it is easy to see how a slightly more androgynous look could work. 

I loved the Pearl Ceramic Straightener product review.   I tend to avoid straighteners, but that could be because I don't know how to properly use them -.-.  With a video review, I was able to view the benefits and proper usage of the product.  I loved how sincere and happy the woman was in the video, it was much easier to trust the advertiser.

There is so much on Smart Style Guide to be discovered!  Particularly if you're not so fashionable like me.  Who knows?  Maybe the proper hairstyle or look could make all the difference in that next interview.

Find Smart Style Guide on Facebook here!





**EBMR Disclaimer: I may be compensated for sharing this information**

0 comments: