Your New Money Mindset: Create a Healthy Relationship with Money by Brad Hewitt, James Moline
Posted by Krystal Larson at 12:00 AM Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Your New Money Mindset is a new way of thinking about the role money plays in our lives. Many of us live with ongoing, and often unexamined, tension related to money. Few of us have really escaped the credit-card trap or freed ourselves from worries about having enough for the future. Brad Hewitt, CEO of Thrivent Financial, and James Moline, consulting psychologist, believe we haven't spent enough time examining our fundamental attitudes toward money. In Your New Money Mindset, Jim and Brad guide you through a Money Mindset Assessment, which will pinpoint what attitudes about money you should work on developing in order to achieve financial freedom. The goal is to cultivate a surplus mindset that allows you to enjoy what you have and be openhearted toward others. Discover today how to create a healthy relationship with money.
It's always helpful to educate yourself on money matters. If we're honest with ourselves, there is always something we could learn. So many families, students, etc...have fallen into credit card traps and the mentality of "I'll pay it off later" or "but I want it now." I could see how changing how money is perceived could help with how you manage your money. I liked that this book was different than what I expected and did offer some solid advice. I could see a college student or even a high school student reading this book and gleaning pertinent facts from it. To truly get something from the book, you will have to be honest about your spending habits. I'm a huge saver and liked that the book encouraged wise spending. The charity aspect was heart-warming and reminded me to give a little more this year. Overall, this book is recommended to adult readers.
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews. COPYRIGHT © 2014 LIVE TO READ
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- Dreamfever by Kit Alloway
- Meet Tor Editors on Tour!
- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- Tease Me Thursday: Promo!
- A Drop of Night by Stefan Bachmann
- Dead Girl by Tessa Marie: Cover Reveal!
- Blocked by Jennifer Lane: Promo!
- Bad Boy by J.C. Reed and Jackie Steele: Promo and ...
- Down to My Soul by Kennedy Ryan: Promo and Giveawa...
- Sweet Spot by Lucy Felthouse: Release Blitz and Ex...
- Why They Run the Way They Do by Susan Perabo
- Keeper of the Stars by Robin Lee Hatcher
- Tested by Her WebMaster by Normandie Alleman: Prom...
- Lady Bridget's Diary by Maya Rodale
- Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell
- Guest post by Chris A. Jackson and a Giveaway!
- Riders by Veronica Rossi: Blog Tour and Review!
- Read The Love!
- Listen to Me by Kristen Proby: Song Release and Fe...
- Burning Midnight by Will McIntosh
- The Rise of Genesis by M.R. Merrick Cover Reveal!
- Love In London Contest!
- You! Personalized Books by Sandra Magsamen: Revie...
- Escape to Eden by Rachel McClellan: Promo and Give...
- Your New Money Mindset: Create a Healthy Relations...
- The Bride Wore Starlight by Lizbeth Selvig: Excerp...
- All About Imps by Henry Herz: Guest Post!
- STARFLIGHT Launch Blitz & Giveaway
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2015 (311)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- ► 2012 (818)