Mysterious doors with lizard-head knobs. Talking stone statues. A crazy girl with a hatchet. Yep, Liv’s dreams have been pretty weird lately. Especially this one where she’s in a graveyard at night, watching four boys perform dark magic rituals.
The really weird thing is that Liv recognizes the boys in her dream. They’re classmates from her new school in London, the school where’s she’s starting over because her mom has moved them to a new country (again). But they seem to know things about her in real life that they couldn’t possibly know, which is mystifying. Then again, Liv could never resist a good mystery. . . .
I absolutely loved this book. It's ideal for the upcoming Spring season and a really quick read. I love the idea of walking through peoples' dreams and slipping into them via doors. Liv is a great main character. She's smart, funny, quirky, and a little on the awkward side. The reader gets the opportunity to see her develop and encounter her first boyfriend/real relationship. Liv is put in the middle of a rock and a hard place when boys who go to her school convince her to help them with a strange demonic ritual. She loves the idea of a good mystery, but this one might have gotten out of hand.
Liv's character was fantastic. I really felt like I would like her if I met her in real life. She was someone I could relate to. She has a great sense of humor...which is great because she definitely utilized it in some of the situations in this book. The other characters added to the overall mystery, intrigue, and romance. I think this book is perfect for young adult/teen readers.
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.
COPYRIGHT © 2014 LIVE TO READ
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (372)
- Blu-Ray Giveaway The Hobbit The Battle of The Five...
- HARPERCOLLINS CHILDREN’S BOOKS ACQUIRES FANFICTION...
- It Started with a Scandal by Julie Anne Long: Prom...
- The Last Witness by Jerry Amernic
- Spring Cleaning Giveaway Hop!
- Fifty Avenue Fidos: Promo!
- The Maze Runner News!
- Join us in celebrating a Book Birthday for THE WIC...
- All Mascara is not Created Equal by Jessica Landmo...
- A Darker Shade of Magic Blog Tour
- City Love by Susane Colasanti: Giveaway!
- Interview with Delilah Dawson!
- Marked Man Promo!
- Interview with Sara Raasch!
- The Clockwork Dagger by Beth Cato: Interview and P...
- The Iron Ring by Auston Habershaw: Promo and Inter...
- Beast Charming: Guest Post, Promo, and Giveaway!
- Keep Ya Weird 6 Book Giveaway!
- Heart's Desire: Cover Reveal and Promo!
- Flunked by Jen Calonita: Promo and Giveaway (5 cop...
- Dark Sun, Bright Moon: Excerpt and Giveaway!
- Beyond Championships: Promo and Giveaway!
- Legally Undead Ebook Sale!
- Red Handed: Excerpt and Giveaway!
- Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs: Interview
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Sinful Rewards 8 by Cynth...
- Cut Me Free by J.R. Johansson
- Dream a Little Dream by Kersten Gier
- Unchanged by Jessica Brody
- Rules for Riders: Guest Post, Excerpt, and Giveawa...
- Sneak Peak into Fall With Me courtesy of HarperCol...
- The Sparks: Q&A, Special Code Buy Link, and Giveaw...
- I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
- ▼ March (33)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- ► 2012 (818)