City Love will be released April 21st and is the first in a wonderful series!
Sadie, Darcy, and Rosanna are living together in New York City the summer before their freshman year of college begins. With no parents, no rules, and an entire city to explore, these three girls are on the verge of the best summer of their lives.
Sadie is a native New Yorker. She is hopeful, romantic, and an eternal optimist who is ready to find her soul mate. Then she meets her dream boy: cute, funny, and quirky in all the right ways. The chemistry between them is unreal. Could he be the one?
Darcy is a free spirit from SoCal with rebellious tendencies and unlimited financial resources. Moving to New York City is just another adventure for her. Darcy wants this summer to be all about boy adventures—nothing serious. But how much fun is too much?
Rosanna leaves Chicago for NYC so she can put her past behind her and reinvent herself. The only thing standing in her way is the grand total of seventy-three cents she has saved. Then she meets a guy who wants to show her the glamorous side of New York—a side that she would never get to experience on her own. If Rosanna doesn't resist, she may find herself in city love.
Told from alternating points of view, City Love captures the moments in each girl's life when everything is thrilling, amazing, and terrifying all at once . . . in a way it will never be again.
Susane Colasanti is the bestselling author of When It Happens, Take Me There, Waiting for You, Something Like Fate, So Much Closer, Keep Holding On, All I Need, and Now and Forever. Susane has a bachelor's degree from the University of Pennsylvania and a master’s degree from New York University. Before becoming a full-time author in 2007, Susane was a high school science teacher for ten years. She lives in New York City. You can connect with Susane at her website, susanecolasanti.com.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.
COPYRIGHT © 2014 LIVE TO READ
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (366)
- Blu-Ray Giveaway The Hobbit The Battle of The Five...
- HARPERCOLLINS CHILDREN’S BOOKS ACQUIRES FANFICTION...
- It Started with a Scandal by Julie Anne Long: Prom...
- The Last Witness by Jerry Amernic
- Spring Cleaning Giveaway Hop!
- Fifty Avenue Fidos: Promo!
- The Maze Runner News!
- Join us in celebrating a Book Birthday for THE WIC...
- All Mascara is not Created Equal by Jessica Landmo...
- A Darker Shade of Magic Blog Tour
- City Love by Susane Colasanti: Giveaway!
- Interview with Delilah Dawson!
- Marked Man Promo!
- Interview with Sara Raasch!
- The Clockwork Dagger by Beth Cato: Interview and P...
- The Iron Ring by Auston Habershaw: Promo and Inter...
- Beast Charming: Guest Post, Promo, and Giveaway!
- Keep Ya Weird 6 Book Giveaway!
- Heart's Desire: Cover Reveal and Promo!
- Flunked by Jen Calonita: Promo and Giveaway (5 cop...
- Dark Sun, Bright Moon: Excerpt and Giveaway!
- Beyond Championships: Promo and Giveaway!
- Legally Undead Ebook Sale!
- Red Handed: Excerpt and Giveaway!
- Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs: Interview
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Sinful Rewards 8 by Cynth...
- Cut Me Free by J.R. Johansson
- Dream a Little Dream by Kersten Gier
- Unchanged by Jessica Brody
- Rules for Riders: Guest Post, Excerpt, and Giveawa...
- Sneak Peak into Fall With Me courtesy of HarperCol...
- The Sparks: Q&A, Special Code Buy Link, and Giveaw...
- I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
- ▼ March (33)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- ► 2012 (818)