Cold-Case Christianity For Kids by J. Warner Wallace and Susie Wallace
Posted by Krystal Larson at 7:40 PM Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Between the ages of 8 and 12, kids often start to wonder if Christianity is true. In Cold-Case Christianity for Kids, detective J. Warner Wallace draws readers into the thrill of high-stakes investigation by showing them how to think rather than telling them what to think. In this children's companion to the bestselling Cold-Case Christianity, detective Wallace gets kids excited about testing witnesses, examining the evidence, and investigating the case for Christianity. Includes author illustrations and links to a website (coldcasechristianityforkids.com) where kids can download activities, fill in case notes, and earn a certificate of merit. Detective Wallace gets kids excited about testing witnesses, examining the evidence, and investigating the case for Christianity.
I loved the idea of this book. People, and children, are likely to wonder what aspects are true of Christianity and may want to test some theories. Children are welcome to engage in interviews, surf through evidence, and better understand the tenemants of Christianity as well as the religion's background. The illustrations are colorful and fun to look at. I found them eye-catching and believe that many kids will enjoy them. I liked the author's ideas on how to "prove" Christianity. It was inventive, fun, and aimed at kids, but could apply to their mothers/fathers. There are links to urls that will lead to more cold-case fun and further content. This would be a good book to recommend to a child questioning his/her faith or who wants to learn more about Christianity.
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews. COPYRIGHT © 2014 LIVE TO READ
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- The Dare and the Doctor by Kate Noble: Promo and G...
- Gratitude Giveaway Hop!
- Alive by Chandler Baker
- Trust My Heart by Carol J. Post
- The Rains by Gregg Hurwitz: Review and Giveaway!
- Unquiet Land by Sharon Shinn
- Did I Mention I Miss You by Estelle Maskame: Excer...
- Evertaster: The Delicious City by Adam Glendon Sid...
- Fire In You by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Promo!
- The Charming Life of Izzy Malone: Promo and Giveaw...
- The Visitors Book by Sophie Hannah: Guest Post and...
- Cold-Case Christianity For Kids by J. Warner Walla...
- Guardian of the Way by Diane Moat: Promo and Givea...
- The Weaver by Emmi Itaranta
- Puppy Pals: Murphy by Susan Hughes: Excerpt and Gi...
- Return to the Secret Garden by Holly Webb: Excerpt...
- Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
- Unnatural Deeds by Cyn Balog: Promo and Giveaway!
- Spin the Sky by Jill MacKenzie: Guest Post and Giv...
- We Are Still Tornadoes by Michael Kun: Q&A and Pro...
- ▼ November (20)
- ► 2015 (312)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- ► 2012 (818)