Kiss Cam by Kiara London
Posted by Krystal Larson at 9:59 PM Tuesday, September 20, 2016
In Kiss Cam, teen author Kiara London asks, what's a little harmless kissing between friends?
Juniper, Jasper, and Lenny have been friends forever and co-own a vlog channel called WereVloggingHere. Their fans are huge "shippers" who believe that Juniper and Jasper are perfect for each other, and, despite warnings from friends and family, a simple Truth-or-Dare inspired kiss soon spirals out of control into a whole new world of making out and surprise kisses.
Juniper and Jasper's relationship begins to shift. But as fan requests for different "Kiss Cam" segments keep pouring in, Juniper puts her worries aside and convinces herself that it doesn't mean anything. After all, it's just kissing… right?
Whenever you try to convince yourself that kissing doesn't mean anything...well, it might work for some people (not for me) and I already knew where this story was going. Juniper, Jasper, and Lenny are vloggers; having a life in front of the camera means that people start to think that they can have many opinions. One of the opinions centralized around Juniper and Jasper. According to fans, they are meant to be. Indulging their fans means kissing each other and pretending that it doesn't mean anything in person, but will feelings get in the way?
Jasper is not the easiest person to resist. He is handsome, charismatic, and built (for many teens, this sounds like the jackpot). Juniper is a little hesitant. She doesn't want to take the chance of wrecking a very good friendship. Their friends Lenny and Allison offer good advice to them and they all provide comedic relief. I liked Juniper's character the most. The ending did not surprise me. It was a sweet young adult/teen read.
3 1/2 Stars
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews. COPYRIGHT © 2014 LIVE TO READ
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- Love You Dead by Peter James: Giveaway and Promo!
- Take the Bible Challenge with Odyssey Adventure Cl...
- Ungodly by Kendare Blake
- Exciting News from Avon Books!
- Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
- Endless Knight by Kresley Cole
- Return to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz
- A World Without You by Beth Revis
- In-Between Days by Vikki Wakefield
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- One Was Lost by Natalie D. Richards: Excerpt and G...
- Kiss Cam by Kiara London
- Gemina by Aimee Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- How to Be You: Stop Trying to Be Someone Else and ...
- The Perks of Loving a Scoundrel by Jennifer McQuis...
- How To Make Out by Brianna Shrum
- Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole (Arcana Novels)
- 738 Days by Stacey Kade
- Ella's Will by Jessilyn Stewart Peaslee
- Invincible by Amy Reed
- Shuffle, Repeat by Jen Klein
- Karolina's Twins by Ronald H. Balson
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- The Storm by Virginia Bergin: Excerpt and Giveaway...
- Creed by Trisha Leaver and Lindsay Currie
- The Cat King of Havana by Tom Crosshill: Review an...
- Immortal Nights by Lynsay Sands
- The Swan Riders by Erin Bow
- The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
- Flawed by Cecilia Ahern
- Diplomatic Immunity by Brodi Ashton
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- ▼ September (32)
- ► 2015 (312)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- ► 2012 (818)