Wasted Time by Mya O'Malley Do you believe that some souls are destined to be together, even through hardship and deceit? After 9-11, Declan’s heart is torn between wanting to stay with Morgan and needing to fight for his beloved country. Knowing that the future may be uncertain, he kisses his fiancée goodbye and focuses on his mission until that dark day from which he will never fully recover. Injured in Afghanistan, Declan has lost more than part of his leg; he’s lost part of himself, now plagued in grief and guilt. How could he possibly ask Morgan to take care of him for the rest of his life, being nothing but a burden to her? Which would be more heartbreaking, feigning his own death or bringing her unhappiness every day? If only he could eradicate her from his mind and be at peace with his decision. Morgan prays day and night for Declan’s safe return, but when his letters stop coming, Morgan knows in her heart that she has lost him forever. Morgan has a hard time believing in fate and destiny after her fiancé is taken from her. With Declan gone, Morgan’s hope for true love is destroyed, but eventually she finds comfort in the arms of another, even though Morgan’s new love knows that her heart belongs to Declan. Will Morgan eventually be able to move on, or will Declan haunt her dreams forever?
Author Mya O'Malley
Mya O'Malley was born and raised in the suburbs of New York City, where she currently lives with her husband, daughter and three step-daughters. The family also consists of a boxer, Destiny and a ragdoll cat named Colby. Mya earned an undergraduate degree in special education and a graduate degree in reading and literacy. She works as a special education teacher and enjoys making a difference in the lives of her students.
Mya's passion is writing; she has been creating stories and poetry since she was a child. Mya spends her free time reading just about anything she can get her hands on. She is a romantic at heart and loves to create stories with unforgettable characters. Mya likes to travel; she has visited several Caribbean Islands, Mexico and Costa Rica. Mya is currently working on her eighth novel.
$50 Blast Giveaway
Enter to win an Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash
Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash. Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you. The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Giveaway was organized by Kathy from I Am A Reader and sponsored by readinglight.com. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.
COPYRIGHT © 2014 LIVE TO READ
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (291)
- Lover's Surrender by J.C. Reed: Promo!
- Wasted Time: Promo and Giveaway!
- Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty
- List To Me by Kristen Proby: Cover Reveal!
- Roman's Holiday by Susan Aylworth: Promo and Givea...
- Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan
- I'll be Home for Christmas by Lori Wilde: Review a...
- Sliding In The Snow Blog Tour
- Gratitude Giveaway!
- YA Cleaning-Out-My-Bookshelf Giveaway!
- The Shadow Queen by CJ Redwine
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- Dark Energy by Robison Wells
- This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- Books I'm Grateful I Read! Giveaway Hop
- Charmed by Jen Calonita: Promo and Giveaway!
- Breath to Breath by Craig Lew: Review and Giveaway...
- Laguna Lights by Kaira Rouda: Promo!
- Consent by Nancy Ohlin: Review and Guest Post!
- Next Door to a Star by Krysten Lindsay Hager: Prom...
- When Our Worlds Collide by Aniesha Brahma: Promo!
- Dystopian Authors Collide: Promo and Giveaway!
- Faith of the Nine by Sachin Dev: Promo!
- Soul Warrior by Falguni Kothari: Promo and Giveawa...
- The 50 States Blog Promo: Illinois!
- The Ruby Iyer Series by Laxmi Hariharan: Guest Pos...
- Christmas Kisses: Promo and Giveaway!
- How To Be Brave by E. Katherine Kottaras: Excerpt ...
- THE GREATEST ZOMBIE MOVIE EVER Cover Reveal and Sn...
- Reap the Wind by Karen Chance
- Leveled by Jay Crownover: Promo and Giveaway!
- Avon Social Media Events and Sales!
- Timesurfers by Rhonda Sermon: Promo and Giveaway!
- ▼ November (33)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- ► 2012 (818)