Search This Blog


Reread Divergent!

Thursday, October 3, 2013
Are you as excited for the final and last book in the series as I am?  Let's take a look at the first two books before Allegiant's release!

Take a look here if you want to catch up on Divergent and begin to read along with us!

What's your favorite scene or character in Divergent and why?


  1. Arra A. said...:

    This is still on my tbr list and I can't believe I still haven't read it yet!

    Style Reader

  1. Susan T. said...:

    I've been waiting to read this until the last book is out. I feel pressured now that a movie is being made!

  1. Lee Todd said...:

    commenting on another post :)

  1. I have been seeing this everywhere, seems like every one's excited about the last book. I have GOT to read this, all at once, so I don't forget anything. I'll admit that I appreciate Veronica Roth's "artistic decision" because that'd make reading the entire series at once a little slower if every book kept repeating the same necessary info... But anyways!
    I didn't know that they're going to make a movie! Can't wait for this last book to come out so I can get my read on~

  1. I love this series! Love Four.. ;)

  1. This is my next book when I'm done with the one I'm on now. I can't wait!!!

  1. I should really re-read everything so I'm ready on Oct 22. I love this series!

  1. I'm so excited to read the last book of the Divergent series. I don't think I can reread the books though sadly.

  1. I actually haven't read it yet. Great to know it's worth a re-read.

  1. Anubha said...:

    I haven't read it yet but I finally got my copy last month

  1. Em said...:

    I recently read Divergent! It was amazing!

  1. Ashfa said...:

    I'm soooo excited for Allegiant!!! Love the Ferris wheel bit.

  1. Its been ages since I last read Divergent and Insurgent and I'll probably have to reread them :)) But I do remember loving them! One of my favorite series definitely :)

  1. Kelsey said...:

    I read Divergent a while ago, and I loved it!

  1. Amy Vuu said...:

    This is seriously my favorite series.. Too bad it's a trilogy

  1. I have not read this series but I am going to because I have been told it's awesome!!!! I want to read it before they make the movie LOL so I am not behind!

  1. I haven't started reading this yet, I want to wait till I have all the books :)

  1. Susan T. said...:

    I finally read this and the whole series and absolutely loved it! Uriah is my favorite character.

  1. Berenice said...:

    It's so crazy that I haven't read this series yet. And even more crazy, I own the third book in the series! I really need to get the first two books and start reading ASAP, especially if I want to watch the movie. Sigh.