Search This Blog

Looking for a hotel room for ALA Midwinter? - WE GOT YOU COVERED!

Monday, October 21, 2013
Hello, Live to Readers!

Krystal and I are going to ALA Midwinter and are looking for people to share a hotel room with. We have one and if we get two more people it will be $105 for all four days. It's 7 blocks away from the convention, very close to the post office, and it's at the Radisson Blu which has a 4/5 star rating. Free wifi will be provided and we're SUPER FUN PEOPLE!

If you're looking for somewhere to stay, please contact me - Rachel - at silberman.rachel(at)gmail(dot)com. When you email, please tell me about yourself. If you've gone to conventions before, if you're a part of a blog, what your favorite color is, what day you'll be arriving/leaving, and anything else you think I need to know.

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Kierra said...:

    Ack, I wish I could go to Ala Midwinter. "cries" It sounds so fun!! Alas, I have school( I think I do...) and, you know, other complications on how I could get to Chicago ;p

    Anyways, I hope you have an awesome time there...maybe in the future I could go :)

  1. I'd totally love to go with you guys! But there are so many reasons why I can't and probably shouldn't :(
    Have a good time for me, tell us all about it when you get back :D
    Maybe next time I'll take you up on that offer(:

  1. I hope you all get to go soon!

  1. Unknown said...:

    I wish I could go too :/

  1. Unknown said...:

    I wouldn't mind sharing either. From what Blackbird _song has said, the rooms can sleep 4 pretty comfortably and if we get four or even five, that's less than one night apiece for a 3 night stay. Please let me know if you're interested in adding a third to the room share.