In a sizzling new Argeneau novel from New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands, an impulsive rescue pairs a sexy immortal with the woman made to be his for eternity.
Abigail Forsythe’s life hasn’t been easy lately. Still, if there’s one thing guaranteed to take her mind off an empty bank account and abandoned dreams, it’s a naked man locked in a plane’s cargo hold. A very big, incredibly gorgeous naked man. And when instinct prompts her to free him, Abigail must rely on this stranger for survival…a stranger who leaves her thrumming with need every time they touch.
Tomasso Notte knows he’s found his life mate in Abigail. Now he just has to hold on to her. They’re miles from civilization, hunted by his kidnappers. Abigail has no idea of Tomasso’s abilities, or of how intensely pleasurable their unique connection can be. But he’s about to show her, beginning with one wild, hot, immortal night…
I love Lynsay Sands books. The romance is guaranteed to be passionate and hot, the guy is always drop-dead handsome and charismatic, and there is always a bit of humor. Abigail doesn't have the best or easiest life, but she does have a potential life mate naked in a cargo hold (her luck has certainly changed). Abigail frees Tomasso and is treated to old world elegance and devilish charm. Tomasso's enemies are after him and Abigail is caught in the middle.
Abigail's character was amusing. I generally liked her. Tomasso was as handsome as his exotic name. Their relationship is a slow burn with random climaxes throughout the book. The author really developed their relationship well. I thought it was cute how much Tomasso came to care for Abigail and how she fussed over him, too. The plot was well-executed and will keep the reader interested. The love scenes, though a bit unrealistic, were well-written and exciting.
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.
COPYRIGHT © 2014 LIVE TO READ
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- Exciting News from Avon Books!
- Endless Knight by Kresley Cole
- Return to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz
- A World Without You by Beth Revis
- In-Between Days by Vikki Wakefield
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- One Was Lost by Natalie D. Richards: Excerpt and G...
- Kiss Cam by Kiara London
- Gemina by Aimee Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- How to Be You: Stop Trying to Be Someone Else and ...
- The Perks of Loving a Scoundrel by Jennifer McQuis...
- How To Make Out by Brianna Shrum
- Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole (Arcana Novels)
- 738 Days by Stacey Kade
- Ella's Will by Jessilyn Stewart Peaslee
- Invincible by Amy Reed
- Shuffle, Repeat by Jen Klein
- Karolina's Twins by Ronald H. Balson
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- The Storm by Virginia Bergin: Excerpt and Giveaway...
- Creed by Trisha Leaver and Lindsay Currie
- The Cat King of Havana by Tom Crosshill: Review an...
- Immortal Nights by Lynsay Sands
- The Swan Riders by Erin Bow
- The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
- Flawed by Cecilia Ahern
- Diplomatic Immunity by Brodi Ashton
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- ▼ September (28)
- ► 2015 (311)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- ► 2012 (818)