Rebellion by Stephanie Diaz
Posted by Krystal Larson at 7:38 PM Tuesday, February 17, 2015
The uprising has begun.
It's been seven days since Clementine and Logan, along with their allies, retreated into hiding on the Surface. The rebels may have won one battle against Commander Charlie, but the fight is far from finished. He has vowed to find a way to win—no matter the cost. Do the rebels have what it takes to defeat him...and put an end to this war?
As Clementine and Logan enter a desperate race against time to defeat Commander Charlie—and attempt to weaken his power within his own ranks—they find themselves in a terrifying endgame that pits them against a brutal enemy, and each other. With every step, Clementine draws closer to losing Logan...and losing control of herself.
Continuing with the mesmerizing saga that started with Extraction, Stephanie Diaz blends science fiction, epic romance, and heart-stopping adventure to create a world that no reader will soon forget.
We have seen this type of plot before where you get two people deeply in love that are pitted against each other, each not knowing what to do to solve the qualm at hand. Where this book breaks away and becomes something great is in its non-stop action and constant twists around every corner. From the very first word this epic story will draw you in and keep your eyes locked to the story like a true unstoppable laser beam.
The addiction will begin with the very well-structured characters and continue with the unbelievably detailed descriptions of the scenes as they are happening. You will feel the fear that Clementine and Logan face as they become uncertain if they will be torn apart from each other while still being able to perfectly picture the vivid landscapes. Pack this with a bow of an exciting, exhilarating plot and you have the perfectly woven combination of everything that makes a story amazing. You have to check out this great read!
Reviewed by Chris
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews. COPYRIGHT © 2014 LIVE TO READ
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (372)
- LOLA MONTEZ- HISTORY’S FIRST “COSMO” WOMAN AND THE...
- Need Me by Tessa Bailey Cover Reveal!
- An Indecent Proposal: Promo and Giveaway!
- Orient by Christopher Bollen
- 99 cent Deal on Hitched by Karpov Kinrade!
- Doctor Death by Lene Kaaberbol: Review and Giveawa...
- Pick Up a Free Ebook!
- The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
- The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
- Rebellion by Stephanie Diaz
- Cover Reveal: When Magic Dares by Tera Lynn Childs...
- The Lazarus Game by Stephen J. Valentine
- Deadly Odds by Allen Wyler
- Orkin Bed Bug Feud Game & Giveaway
- Teaching Children about Sex Using the Temple as Yo...
- Teaser by Burt Weissbourd: Promo and Teaser!
- Dinosaur Boy by Cory Putman Oakes: Promo and Givea...
- Eat Your Heart Out 2 Promo and Giveaway!
- The Bargaining by Carly Anne West
- POW patriot passes as his untold story of valor an...
- H.A.L.F.: The Deep Beneath by Natalie Wright: Prom...
- Unremembered Things: Promo and Giveaway!
- Imitation by Heather Hildenbrand: Promo
- Why Men Opt Out of the (Women’s) Fiction World by ...
- Whipped Promo!
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2014 (408)
- ► 2013 (530)
- ► 2012 (818)