Bible Bands by Katreina Eden
Posted by Krystal Larson at 2:50 AM Saturday, September 13, 2014
Rubber band jewelry is the hottest new craze, and now you can try these new designs! Show your faith and inspire others with the uplifting jewelry found in Bible Bands.
Looking for a new arts and crafts book? The book contains descriptive pictures and tons of designs from which to choose from. There are little statements on each piece of jewelry and very well-detailed instructions. You do need to get a few items to make these jewelry pieces. There is a simple pattern and extension that the reader can follow that should be easy enough for middle grade children.
I really enjoyed the different designs and pretty pictures associated with them. There is a table of contents with a picture that allows you to quickly choose which design you would like to try. The designs appear to take as little as 30 minutes to complete. I liked the creativity of the titles and how the author took care to include biblical verses and titles. Overall, this book is perfect for young children and their parents.
Check this book out on Amazon!
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews. COPYRIGHT © 2014 LIVE TO READ
Grab my Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/" title="Live to Read" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uvNsi6hvZtM/Tt5G1nXGbsI/AAAAAAAABBI/VJ0J0_3ozg8/s1600/button.jpg" alt="Live to Read" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
http://www.onewaytextlink.com. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (292)
- ► 2015 (311)
- Fierce by L.G. Kelso Blog Tour and Giveaway!
- Tabula Rasa: Review and Giveaway!
- Fierce by LG Kelso: Blog Tour and Guest Post!
- Divinity by Michelle L. Johnson: Review and Guest ...
- Rain Reign by Ann M Martin
- Stay With Me: Giveaway and Promo!
- Banned Books Week!
- Horrorstor: Book Trailer!
- Hope After Suicide by Wendy Parmley
- Bible Bands by Katreina Eden
- Compulsion by Martina Boone
- The Red Sheet Blog Tour
- My Year of Epic Rock: Q&A
- Beyond The Pale: Excerpt!
- BOUND TO BE UP ALL NIGHT WITH THROW BACK THURSDAY’...
- Astray by Amy Christine Parker: Q&A and Review!
- A Memory of Violets: Cover Reveal!
- Six Feet Over It by Jennifer Longo: Review and Q&A...
- Sassy and Sexy Romance Party!
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2013 (530)
- ► 2012 (818)