Search This Blog

Read-A-Thon Mini-Challenge #2

Tuesday, July 12, 2011
The best Love Triangle in a novel?

This is actually a hard choice, partly because the choice between the two guys or two girls cannot be obvious.  I suppose I would go with Mercy by Rebecca Lim.  The love triangle consists of Mercy, Ryan, and Luc.  Luc is the tempting angel who appears to know more about Mercy than she knows about herself.  Ryan is the brother of the missing sister Mercy is determined to help, it is apparent in the novel that he really enjoys being around Mercy.  Both of the guys are pretty tempting!

My second choice would be in Matched byAlly Condie...the choice between the two hotties is so hard!

My third choice would be Wings by Aprilynne Pike.  I can't decide whether or not she should stick with the human or fairy!!!

0 comments: